Quiet the dog, tether the pony
      To a distant post;
      Our master Caesar is in the tent
      Where the maps are spread,
      His eyes fixed upon nothing,
      A hand under his head.

- W.B. Yeats

Comment

MC, we barely knew ya . . . come back soon.

Comment

Everything is about responsiblity. Take care of what is important.

We will always be here. :)
          Originally posted by Sifu Rudy Abel
          "Just what makes a pure grappler think he can survive with an experienced striker. Especially if that striker isn't following any particular rule set and is well aware of what the grapplers strategies are".

Comment

You are a good man MC. You're being a good role model for those kids. Keep it up.

Best Wishes.

Comment

Take care and come back when you can :) I can't believe I'm getting misty eyed over a cop. Please don't tell my Public Defender buddies.

Comment

ditto to all the above. I like your viewpoint and experience. Keep coming by when you're able. (Like I told me dentist when he was doing a root canal; Why don't you put a monitor behind you?)
                "Preparing mentally, the most important thing is, if you aren't doing it for the love of it, then don't do it." - Benny Urquidez

Comment

Well that sux.

Comment

Interesting..... I wonder if it would be possible to have just a lawyer representative (of the police department) there instead with all the paperwork and have the cop just call it in for the smaller issues or maybe some kind of live video thing to the court from the station. That'd be some swift ass justice and save a lot of time.

Comment

The lawyer could not give hearsay testimony about what someone else told him what happened. However video conferencing is an interesting posibility since it preserves most of the constitutional right to confronting witnesses. Video feed does make it much more difficult however to submit exhibits and authenticate them. BTW in Bristol Connecticut the police station is literly one floor below the criminal court rooms. It must save a boatload of time.

Comment

"The lawyer could not give hearsay testimony about what someone else told him what happened."

Huh?

Anyway I have to mention that in my example I intended that the lawyer I mentioned is just there for strictly for handling the documents for the cases and whatnot (Please note that I don't know how the system works for tickets and whatever so please feel free to point out anything that may be a problem or works.)

Comment

Stay on top of your game cop! And kick some prosecutor ass to resolve those cases!
                          One Somali Pirate.

Comment

Take it easy MC. Just focus on your job and family as you said you where going to do and don't let the bastards wear you down.
                            Hannibal: The sworn enemy of dishonest politicians, source of entertainment on Bullshido and newly appointed Office Linebacker. Terry Tait ain't got shit on me !!!!

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                            X