• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RNC on Garfield...

Blatantly stolen from MMA.TV

But damn, this is funny and great!
    Originally posted by Sifu Rudy Abel
    "Just what makes a pure grappler think he can survive with an experienced striker. Especially if that striker isn't following any particular rule set and is well aware of what the grapplers strategies are".

lol.

Stop or my mom will kick your ass!
    "Onward we stagger, and if the tanks come, may God help the tanks." - Col. William O. Darby

Comment

RP,

Haven't talked to you in awhile, how the Hell are you bro?

I met some of my girl's relatives out there in edmonton, might be visiting in the summer. :)
      Originally posted by Sifu Rudy Abel
      "Just what makes a pure grappler think he can survive with an experienced striker. Especially if that striker isn't following any particular rule set and is well aware of what the grapplers strategies are".

Comment

Not too shabby, partner.

Still workin, still studying, and still playing hard.

I'll PM ya my address and phone # in case ya wanna hook up when you're out here this summer.
        "Onward we stagger, and if the tanks come, may God help the tanks." - Col. William O. Darby

Comment

Grandma should have armbarred that orange little punk bitch.
          The Wastrel - So attractive he HAS to be a woman.
          - Pizdoff

Comment

Funny, his left arm comes up. Could it be an arm triangle or single-wing lock?

Nah, I'm seeing things.
            Originally posted by The Wastrel
            I think the forum's traditionally light-handed approach to moderation has become untenable.

Comment

NICE! Tough love.

"Funny, his left arm comes up. Could it be an arm triangle or single-wing lock? "
              Too much space between her and him too, but then everyone is build differently.
              Surfing Facebook at work? Spread the good word by adding us on Facebook today! https://www.facebook.com/Bullshido

https://www.instagram.com/bullshido/

Comment

She's dragging him back, breaking his balance to ensure he doesn't pull a shoulder throw. I suspect she'll sit back into a rear mount and slap her hooks in while John dies and Garfield snacks on the kitchen.

Excellent technique from granny.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                X