Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone seen this fight?

djtaso.com/security_guard_fight.wmv

some security guy fights a skater. I'm not exactly shure whos fault it is for starting it.

This has already been posted.

Comment

I'm waiting for MC to blame rock music, heh.

Comment

did you see that throw? LOL!

Comment

HAHAHA that throw was pretty nice.Those haymakers were pretty kewl to laugh at.

Comment

lol That security guard is a real dick. Nice throw when they first started fighting, but he's still a dick. I was hoping the rest of the skaters would jump in using their boards. That guy better be out of a job right now. hehe

Comment

what would you classify the throw as? HIp throw or what?

Comment

Check the other thread on this.
                It was koshi garuma.
                And that's when I figured out that tears couldn't make somebody who was dead alive again. There's another thing to learn about tears, they can't make somebody who doesn't love you any more love you again. It's the same with prayers. I wonder how much of their lives people waste crying and praying to God. If you ask me, the devil makes more sense than God does. I can at least see why people would want him around. It's good to have somebody to blame for the bad stuff they do. Maybe God's there because people get scared of all the bad stuff they do. They figure that God and the Devil are always playing this game of tug-of-war game with them. And they never know which side they're gonna wind up on. I guess that tug-of-war idea explains how sometimes, even when people try to do something good, it still turns out bad.

Comment

where is the other thread on this?

Comment

Yeah. The security guard was a prick. He didn't really want the kid to leave. He wanted to goad him into a fight. I agree that he should have been fired. He's lucky if he didn't get charged with assault or sued.

Comment

Bully with a badge

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                      X