One hit kills?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One hit kills?

I was talking to this kid today who said that he was going to strat ninjustiu when he turned 16 (apparently it is aginst the law to learn ninjusitu under 16 in Colorado). He was talking about videos he had seen on Kazza about ppl fighting in underground fight and killing eachother. He also kept talking about one hit kills, he tried to demonstrate one on me: Took his hand and put a couple of fingers on my solarplexus and tried to push up. He kept tallking about pressure ponits, etc. From what i know it is only possible to hurt some one (casue pain) from them, not kill them. I told him it was possible to kill some one with one hit (back of the head, head aginst the concreat, etc.), but damn near impossible to kill a resisting opponet with one shot.
    Is it possible to kill with one shot?
    Are there underground fights where people fight to the death? If so any one got a link to a video?

Any one have a good way to tell this kid the truth?

Ask to see the videos. I remember making that shit up when I was 13.

As for killing people with one shot, that only happens in Counter-Strike. Call him an AWP-whore and poke him in the eye.

Comment

There aren't any fucking deathfight videos...

AFAIK it is possible to die from one strike, but any person/style who counts on it happening is ... shall we say, distorted... Unless you're Oyama or something ;).

-> As you said; possible, but very very very unlikely.

Comment

"I was talking to this kid today who said that he was going to strat ninjustiu when he turned 16 (apparently it is aginst the law to learn ninjusitu under 16 in Colorado)."

That's not true.

I searched Coloardo statues for "martial arts" and ninjitsu. The only place "martial arts" is mentioned is in conjuction with kick boxing in the section detailing boxing regulations. Ninjitsu is not mentioned at all.

Comment

Colorado ninjutsu school that teaches kids. Quick alert the authorities! :)

http://www.coloradoninpo.com/

I love it when lies are this easy to disprove.

Comment

there are rare cases of sudden death due to trauma to the chest area that causes a fatal arrhythmia of the heart. it's called "commotio cordis" if you want to look it up. frail elderly people, children, and people that are skinny or have a preexisting condition are more predisposed to having commodio cordis. it's quite rare though.

if the solar plexus is stuck hard and the person is braced against something i suppose you could fracture the xiphoid process which is at the bottom of the sternum. if it breaks off it can lacerate the liver. however, you usually find this injury when CPR compressions are done in the wrong area.

Comment

A heart compression requires a clean hard strike. It is a poor technique due to being double handed, leaves you with defenses down. Also, the level of committment and force required are very high. Extremely difficult to do.

Comment

the case i read about was a middle aged guy who got clobbered with a 2x4 in the chest by his neighbor after they had some dispute about a dog.

Comment

if you really want to learn how to do heart compressions go here:

http://americanheart.org/presenter.j...tifier=3012360

however, learning to use a defibrillator would probably save more lives!

Comment

Originally posted by Jenfucius
                    the case i read about was a middle aged guy who got clobbered with a 2x4 in the chest by his neighbor after they had some dispute about a dog.
                    It was probably just some backyard wrestling horseplay.

Comment

As for the underground fights on Kaza. Thats only half true. Yes, you can find some streetfights that people have recorded with thier cam corders. Just like the ones we have on the Bullshido site. But I have yet to see any where someone dies. There are a couple on there that are supposed underground fights, but they aren't real. Just made up like pro wrestling.

Comment

I can see hitting someone in the nose with an upward motion killing the opponent by driving the bone into the brain, but you'd have to hit quite hard to accomplish such a blow

Comment

Originally posted by Jman
                          I can see hitting someone in the nose with an upward motion killing the opponent by driving the bone into the brain, but you'd have to hit quite hard to accomplish such a blow
                          A medical impossibility. The nose is made of cartiledge, for one.

Comment

I knew that...but somehow I remember somebody telling me about this happening. Perhaps it wasn't the nose but bone fragments from the face? Well, you'd have to hit damn hard to do that. What about hitting the temples really hard?

Comment

Jman, can't you recognize an urban myth when you hear one?

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X