Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If TuPac was alive today what would he be doing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If TuPac was alive today what would he be doing?

You know. The rapper. If alive today what would he be doing?
    FrontFaceLock from ADCC: "So thats Royce's secret. Voo doo and nut shots?"

Probably dealing drugs and doing drive-by shootings and other rapper related extra curricular bullshit.
    "Onward we stagger, and if the tanks come, may God help the tanks." - Col. William O. Darby

Comment

why would you care?

Comment

Re: If TuPac was alive today what would he be doing?

Originally posted by grego
        You know. The rapper. If alive today what would he be doing?
        Country AND Western.

Comment

Singing about it then.

Comment

I'd think they be to busy... you know in the studio, traveling, radio spots, tv spots, music videos and concerts. I know I'd be too tired to go shoot somebody.
            "ARGH SURF NINJAS *implodes* " the cruel fate of Stold3

Comment

Originally posted by Osiris

You dont think rappers do that, do you?

Hey, they gotta kill time somehow, don't they? And if not time, then maybe just other rappers ;).
              "Onward we stagger, and if the tanks come, may God help the tanks." - Col. William O. Darby

Comment

He'd probably be kicking and yelling "Get me out of this coffin!"

Sorry for the cheap humor.

Comment

Fuck you, Phrost! My answer was "clawing and screaming inside his coffin!"

Man you really took the wind outta my sails.

Shit! It was the perfect set-up too.

Phrost, I'm seriously gonna tell the forum Admin about this shit. Don't be surprised if you get banned.

Comment

That was mildly humorous, Grego. Thank you.

Comment

He'd probably be making shitty music just like everyone else now.

Comment

Sun Tzu gets a yellow card.

Comment

Allow me to be the first to say,

HE IS ALIVE!

followed quickly by a "there's no way I'm stupid enough to believe that."

For years till the prophecized time passed I loved poking holes in people's "he's still alive and planning a comeback" stories. If he were still alive now? Well, he'd probably have a lot fewer records out. Him and Elvis have to be the hardest working dead artists ever.
                          "The morning glory blooms for an hour. It differs not at heart from the giant pine, which lives for a thousand years."

Comment

LMFAO!

Comment

He'd probably be making shitty music just like everyone else now.

Compared to what your coming out with, his stuff is fucking awesome. So basically: STFU.

And he'd still be making records of course.
                              "did Phrost just call me a 'bitch'?"-Omega

"The collective IQ of bullshido was reduced with the departure of Wastrel. It further dropped due to the retention of (Serious Harm)."
                              - The all knowing Dochter

"but like, it's possible to develop such a level of reflex that you can literally detect someones movements through sensitivity, and block without even thinking"-Apostol

That's the amazing thing about Ninjas, for sneeky cocksuckers, they are all over the place, like dog shit on your shoe.-Ronin69

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X