X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Evil Solvalou
    replied
    Originally posted by Alucard619 View Post
    I believe it takes a lot more to discredit or disprove that they DON'T exist.
    Well duh.

YouTube- James Randi Lecture @ Caltech - Cant Prove a Negative

Leave a comment:

• Alucard619
    replied
    I believe they exist. It is entirely possible that an unknown primate species could be existing and thriving in North America. Not only do I believe there is strong evidence in favor of Sasquatch/Bigfoot I believe it takes a lot more to discredit or disprove that they DON'T exist.

Leave a comment:

• resolve
    started a topic Yeti/Sasquatch/Bigfoot/Apeman

Yeti/Sasquatch/Bigfoot/Apeman

What do you guys think about this cryptozoological wonder?

I think that it's scientifically plausible that such a thing could exist.

I also know that they are still discovering new and ancient-still-existing species and wonders in the world (hairy rhino, giant squid, colossal squid, coelacanth, "eden" in papua, bats, red pandas, "hobbit" skeletons, etc etc).

There's that strange old video of one with bizarre inhuman limbs that's supposed to have been discredited as a "costume" but no Hollywood costumers (and the BBC spent a shitload on it too) could replicate the costume in a convincing way.

The Yeti hand from the monastery in Tibet that was DNA sequenced as a "large ape".

And of course the thousands of footprints (which many *have* been proven to be fakes).

So it's not looking that great for our apeman regarding quantity and quality of evidence. But it's not entirely out of the realm of possibility I think.

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
X