Am I the only one who hates Incubus?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Am I the only one who hates Incubus?

Make yourself was good, but everything after that all sounds the same!
    :qleft1: :new_cussi :qmickey: :evil7: :XXcat: :XXfish: :5crackup:

I did security work for them in Tokyo... Skinny, pale, mole-encrusted wannabe trying to act/look like a heroin addict. I wasn't impressed.

The Japanese loved them, but they love Hello Kitty, too...

Comment

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH!

I can't figure out why he is a sex symbol to this day. I hate how they really started pushing that with morning view.

I hate how they claim to hate music which sounds the same, then produce their crap.
      :qleft1: :new_cussi :qmickey: :evil7: :XXcat: :XXfish: :5crackup:

Comment

I don't particularly like 'em either.

Blegh.

Comment

I don't know about Incubus....But Yiliquan's story reminds me of something. A friend of mine was a sommelier for a big-time restaurant in Minneapolis. According to him, NIN are very polite and reprtedly decent tippers, and Robert Guillaume knows nothing about wine. He and his party took a recommended Chardonnay, drank the whole thing and then complained it was bad and they wouldn't pay for it. Ordered something like a Fetzer instead, or something on that level.
          Normally, I'd say I was grappling, but I was taking down and mounting people, and JFS has kindly informed us that takedowns and being mounted are neither grappling nor anti grappling, so I'm not sure what the fuck I was doing. Maybe schroedinger's sparring, where it's neither grappling nor anti-grappling until somoene observes it and collapses the waveform, and then I RNC a cat to death.----fatherdog

Comment

Did you know an Incubus is a demon that descends on women in the night to rape them?
            "Pussyhole"

Comment

Yes, yes I did.

"Make yourself was good, but everything after that all sounds the same! "
              I have their first album, you can grab it if you want it.
              I consider them mediocre.
              Surfing Facebook at work? Spread the good word by adding us on Facebook today! https://www.facebook.com/Bullshido

https://www.instagram.com/bullshido/

Comment

I hate incubus....although I dig thier new video...just not any of thier music.
                Actually, I liked thier Acoustic stuff they put out.
                And that's when I figured out that tears couldn't make somebody who was dead alive again. There's another thing to learn about tears, they can't make somebody who doesn't love you any more love you again. It's the same with prayers. I wonder how much of their lives people waste crying and praying to God. If you ask me, the devil makes more sense than God does. I can at least see why people would want him around. It's good to have somebody to blame for the bad stuff they do. Maybe God's there because people get scared of all the bad stuff they do. They figure that God and the Devil are always playing this game of tug-of-war game with them. And they never know which side they're gonna wind up on. I guess that tug-of-war idea explains how sometimes, even when people try to do something good, it still turns out bad.

Comment

I liked the album Science they put out. And I enjoyed the 'Warning' Video.

Comment

i'm actually starting to think that todays' alternitive music is designed to piss me off. Its all too whiney, especially emo. Don't get me wrong, i liked Nirvana and Smashign Pumkins in there time, but it seems that bitching to bland repetitive guitar has become an "artform"

Comment

Excuse me... FUCK EMO!

Comment

G-d bless you

Comment

Quote:
                          Yiliquan1 - The Japanese loved them, but they love Hello Kitty, too...
                          ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                          I don't care for them either, but come on whats wrong with Hello Kitty?

Comment

this is what i get for listening to techno and trance that no one has ever heard of. I have never heard an Incubus song. And i have yet to hear an emo song too. As a matter of fact, i've only seen the term emo online.

*goes back under his rock*

Comment

No

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X