best value for money booze CASK WINE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

best value for money booze CASK WINE

yesterday i was in the grog shop looking for some booze for a party an i realised that i had only eleven dollars in my pocket, i was on my way out thinking that i would have to leave it but then i saw a sign that read ($10.00 5lt cask)
    i picked up[ the cask walked back to th register lied about my age and bought it, man i have never been so drunk in my whole life, i am amased that not that many people drink it. it is such good value, i had a dirty hangover but it was worth saving the money. anyone tried cask wine before?

I only drink the finest NEB Absolute.

Comment

screw that i work in a wine bar, good itailian wines for about 5$ a bottle after my discount

Comment

vermouth is extremly cheap. Its fortified and infused with herbs and it mixes well (dry vermouth with oj for example). At 18% apv it makes for good value if one is feeling that low. Haven't done that in years.

Comment

verm,outh hey, and mix it with oj, after a litre does it become unbearable though, i can manage to chug down a cask without feeling to sick, ill try the vermouth next time

Comment

Cask wine is quite popular here in Australia. It's nicknamed 'goon' and is a drinking staple of dirt poor uni students.

Comment

how much is antifreeze or rubbing alcohol where you are?

Comment

WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE?!??!!?
                Vermouth?
                God damn. As a bartender...I am almost to ill to speak.
                Easy solution...
                OJ- $2.
                Large Bottle of Bellows Vodka- $7.

If you are going to go cheap on something, go on Vodka. 99.9% of the population can not tell the difference between a chilled Grey Goose and a chilled Bellows. If you want to go a little higher, go for Smirnof.
                Also, when developing a bar collection that will make chicks happy, get Dekuyper shit. You can get liquors of many different flavors. A must have is Razmatazz...it is a rassberry flavor and tastes the same as a $35 bottle of Chambord.
                And that's when I figured out that tears couldn't make somebody who was dead alive again. There's another thing to learn about tears, they can't make somebody who doesn't love you any more love you again. It's the same with prayers. I wonder how much of their lives people waste crying and praying to God. If you ask me, the devil makes more sense than God does. I can at least see why people would want him around. It's good to have somebody to blame for the bad stuff they do. Maybe God's there because people get scared of all the bad stuff they do. They figure that God and the Devil are always playing this game of tug-of-war game with them. And they never know which side they're gonna wind up on. I guess that tug-of-war idea explains how sometimes, even when people try to do something good, it still turns out bad.

Comment

i might havie to kill you for being a bartender and saying that one cannot tell teh differnece between popov and grey goose. if ur gonna get smirnov, just go for kettle one, like $17 for 750 mL smirnov and only $23 for 1L kettle one. btw, do you have any idea what i can mix with talia? I asked for ameretto, but the guy got me ameretto cream...

Comment

Amarretto..good stuff
                    ~Whatever Happens, Happens.~

~From this moment on, I shall be known as "He Who Smokes Bitches"~

Comment

Colt 45 is the cheep booze drink of my buddies.
                      :qleft1: :new_cussi :qmickey: :evil7: :XXcat: :XXfish: :5crackup:

Comment

jug wine is the way to go. if you want the hard stuff, mix everclear with koolade.

Comment

Really, people can't tell the difference. Maybe as a shot, but definately not when things are mixed in. We push the hell out of high end vodkas where I work simply for the money, but no one can tell what you use.
                          And that's when I figured out that tears couldn't make somebody who was dead alive again. There's another thing to learn about tears, they can't make somebody who doesn't love you any more love you again. It's the same with prayers. I wonder how much of their lives people waste crying and praying to God. If you ask me, the devil makes more sense than God does. I can at least see why people would want him around. It's good to have somebody to blame for the bad stuff they do. Maybe God's there because people get scared of all the bad stuff they do. They figure that God and the Devil are always playing this game of tug-of-war game with them. And they never know which side they're gonna wind up on. I guess that tug-of-war idea explains how sometimes, even when people try to do something good, it still turns out bad.

Comment

I can certainly tell the difference. Had my first sip of Goose in a Martini at a bar/restaurant in Monterey about eight years ago. I had no idea what it was, but it was so good I asked the bartender and he showed me the bottle. Yes, Grey Goose was their "pour" vodka.

I was sold. I'm sure most people can't tell the difference though.
                            Normally, I'd say I was grappling, but I was taking down and mounting people, and JFS has kindly informed us that takedowns and being mounted are neither grappling nor anti grappling, so I'm not sure what the fuck I was doing. Maybe schroedinger's sparring, where it's neither grappling nor anti-grappling until somoene observes it and collapses the waveform, and then I RNC a cat to death.----fatherdog

Comment

last time i was in a bar the fucker poured heaven hill into my vodka tonic right in front of me, i was like, uhhh, let's try that again with absolut, thanks.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X