More Shredder Info

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SUPER SHREDDER!!!
    "Onward we stagger, and if the tanks come, may God help the tanks." - Col. William O. Darby

Comment

sorry, I forgot about TMNT II and super shredder, I will now hang my head in shame.

Comment

Originally posted by stoogejitsu
        sorry, I forgot about TMNT II and super shredder, I will now hang my head in shame.
        Don't forget about Vanilla Ice and "Ninja Rap." "Go Ninja! Go Ninja! Go!"

Rudy Reyes > Bear Grylls

Comment

I just went though the Shedder threads and part of the website. Why can't I use a "partial shed" (partial pressure on the eyes) in MMA? Remember its only illegal if the Ref sees it.

Comment

Originally posted by Punisher
            Here is my problem with "the Shredder". I've never seen it. Do you know of any short clips of "the Shredder" being applied, preferably in a realistic situation? I've looked and I can't find any. I've spent too much money on stuff that I've actually seen work, I'm not going to invest on something totally blind. Anything sounds good on a piece of paper. Surely by watching a 30 second clip I'm not going to duplicate it.
            Fair point. It isn't mine to show. I have the package, but no video clips. Perhaps they would increase the coverage of it if they put clips up. I'll contact them and see what they say. You'd still et people thinking it was all faked though, only someone raising their hand at a seminar saying "make that work on me" will have the real answer. As yet I have not seen or heard of anyone who has done that and come awy with anything but praise for it though. After personally watching what happened to a few guys in London, I didn't raise my hand. My training partner (brand new to it) shredded me well enough.

Rouge - I may well put Karate down. After five years dediation to it, I have the right. I'd do the same to the Shredder too if I thought it deserved it but, as you can clearly see, I don't.

Comment

After five years dediation to it, I have the right.
              Maybe you have the right to put down your own school and your own training but that's all. Modern Karate has some major problems but if someone wants to train that way fine by me.

I think the techniques in the shredder are good and have learned many of them in traditional arts. RD's spin seems to be making those the center of his system. But with all the nutriding you're doing you are starting to sound like you drank Richs Kool-aid.

Comment

Originally posted by Boyd
                The fuck???? Have you guys forgotten what happens when Shredder drinks the Ooze?
                yeah, he gets crushed by a pier. BOOYA! :)

lotsa good it did him transforming into super shredder when all it took is some wood and masonry to kill him.

Comment

I think it only goes to show that the world was not yet ready for the Super Shredder. Freeze him for thirty years ala Demolition Man and see what happens then.
                  Captain's Log: Just a little update for all my TRUE and HONEST friends out there:

1) I am STRAIGHT! I am STRAIGHT! Get it through your thick skulls, numbskulls!

2) My name is not Ian Brandon Something.

3) Kacey is coming with me now. I have stolen her from the other Christian Weston Chandler.

REMINDER: I am still the one and only true creator of sonichu and rosechu electric hedgehog pokemon

Comment

well...do we get to freeze the turtles too? or else the world is doooooomed!

Comment

SHR3D-OWN3D!!11

Comment

Ph34r!

"ARGH SURF NINJAS *implodes* " the cruel fate of Stold3

Comment

I've offically changed my style.

Comment

umm, isn't that The Grater style, rather than The Shredder style? it's a common mistake.

^---The Shredder

Comment

Well I put cheese shredder in google, and this is what came up.

Comment

Correct me if I'm wrong...I've paid only [artial attention to the many many "shredder" threads floating around here because most of what I've seen posted there is about as mentally stimulating as a conversation with a downs syndrome victim but isn't "the shredder" just a very very sophisticated rake to the eyes\nose\other tender membranes? Because I just don't see a 90 minute video as necessary to learning how to rake someone's eyes and twist their nuts. Seriously. It's not that complicated.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X