More Shredder Info

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

More Shredder Info

Hi again, I'm not trying to stir things up. Please stay off the thread if you have decided 100% that the Shredder isn't for you. I'm not after an argument.
    Opposed to you showing up on karate forums putting down people who do that and nut riding Dimitri? :D

Comment

Here is my problem with "the Shredder". I've never seen it. Do you know of any short clips of "the Shredder" being applied, preferably in a realistic situation? I've looked and I can't find any. I've spent too much money on stuff that I've actually seen work, I'm not going to invest on something totally blind. Anything sounds good on a piece of paper. Surely by watching a 30 second clip I'm not going to duplicate it.

Comment

too long. didnt read.
        I have niether the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very freedom that I provide, and then questions the manor of which I provide it.
        -A few good men

As the internet turns - omega

Comment

I'll summerize it for you, Punisher wants a free video clip of the Shredder.

Comment

I have a cheese Shredder, could this technique be applied using it?
            "ARGH SURF NINJAS *implodes* " the cruel fate of Stold3

Comment

Originally posted by Meteora
              I have a cheese Shredder, could this technique be applied using it?
              :D
              Kungfoolss, Scourge of the theory-based stylists, Most Feared man at Bullshido.com, and the Preeminent Force in the martial arts political arena

Comment

Dude! Does the Shredder work if you are attacked by teenage mutant ninja turtles wielding stereotypical weapons such as nunchucks and sai? Huh? Does it?
                Deluxe247 tells it like it is:

you ninja fags just got owned in a bad way. this thread should go to the classics and mega thread forum due to the sheer size of taebo_master and gajusceaser's penis. (with which they just smacked across these ninja's faces)

This Classic Thread - http://www.bullshido.net/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=9653&perpage=15&pagenum ber=14

Comment

Also, will I be required to consume "mutagenic ooze" in order to properly apply this technique to "t3h s+R33+?"

you ninja fags just got owned in a bad way. this thread should go to the classics and mega thread forum due to the sheer size of taebo_master and gajusceaser's penis. (with which they just smacked across these ninja's faces)

This Classic Thread - http://www.bullshido.net/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=9653&perpage=15&pagenum ber=14

Comment

No dude it great hop on your snow board drop on a half pipe with lilke a 540 oli grind into shredder followed by a stale fish nose grab , its killer dude
                    ----------------------------------------
                    After reading Jekyll's threads I bring back an old sig.......

Do you really train or just bore people on message boards and parties talking about it.

Comment

I AM IN ANOTHER SIG, DUDE SO TOTALLY SELF FELLATING.

Also, would like to see some shredding done too.

"The only important elements in any society
                      are the artistic and the criminal,
                      because they alone, by questioning the society's values,
                      can force it to change."-Samuel R. Delany

RENDERING GELATINOUS WINDMILL OF DICKS

THIS IS GOING TO BE THE BEST NON-EUCLIDIAN SPLATTERJOUST EVER

It seems that the only people who support anarchy are faggots, who want their pathetic immoral lifestyle accepted by the mainstream society. It wont be so they try to create their own.-Oldman34, friend to all children

Comment

Wait, maybe I was wrong about the metal wearing dude that fights turtles. I was just watching some mad chipper shredder footage on TV and that thing is badass. I could totally shut down ANY martial artist (insane or not!) if I could just learn to use the ancient and powerful techniques of a chipper shredder. I saw what it can do to tree branches. And since it has been proven time and again that breaking wood is exactly like breaking people, it has got to have some mad str33t cred!

Comment

I love The Shredder, he was an awesome villain for the Ninja Turtles.

Comment

The only character that was tougher was Master Splinter.

Comment

The fuck???? Have you guys forgotten what happens when Shredder drinks the Ooze?
                              Captain's Log: Just a little update for all my TRUE and HONEST friends out there:

1) I am STRAIGHT! I am STRAIGHT! Get it through your thick skulls, numbskulls!

2) My name is not Ian Brandon Something.

3) Kacey is coming with me now. I have stolen her from the other Christian Weston Chandler.

REMINDER: I am still the one and only true creator of sonichu and rosechu electric hedgehog pokemon

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X