Allah, the great Physicist

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Allah, the great Physicist

The holy magic of 4ll4h is truly greater than fad, western styles of science. An example: He, teh almighty, figured out what the speed of light was 1373 years before us ignorant westerners came up with the correct number.

YouTube- How Science Destroyed Islam

Amazing, isn't it? I don't know why he had to hide it in riddle-form, or why he just couldn't write "the speed of light is 299792458 m/s kthnxbye" in the qu'ran, but I guess the almighty works in mysterious ways.

What exactly to science and religion have to do with eachother?

Comment

Did you mean Physicist?
      "The pedant is he who finds it impossible to read criticism of himself without immediately reaching for his pen and replying to the effect that the accusation is a gross insult to his person. He is, in effect, a man unable to laugh at himself."Sigmund Freud, The Ego and the Id.

Comment

Originally posted by Santa's Slayer View Post
        Did you mean Physicist?
        Oh, yeah. I did. That's kind of embarrassing.

Comment

Ohter than to get the numbers you need, why would you throw the moon stuff in there?

Comment

Meh. Why bother? :dark1:

Comment

Whats Islam?

Comment

Originally posted by Santa's Sac View Post
                Whats Islam?
                Some kind of westernized Judo throw.
                It's hyphenated like this:

I-slam
                "Never trust a quote you read on the internet" - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

no..islam is the seeeecret ninjer code word. in old times it ment 2-1 on slim jims and slurpies.

Comment

Pretty sure most of those guys are Hindu.

Comment

I love the google ad for singlemuslim.com on this page asking me to browse photos of muslim women. First stop the burquah gallery then some hardcore eyelash fucking.

Comment

Because Lord knows that there aren't any single people of Muslim heritage that are attractive, dress stylishly, and hook-up.

Please, come up with something I haven't already heard Dennis Miller say on FOX.

Comment

Originally posted by Ike View Post
                          Because Lord knows that there aren't any single people of Muslim heritage that are attractive, dress stylishly, and hook-up.

Please, come up with something I haven't already heard Dennis Miller say on FOX.
                          Why the hell are you watching FOX?

Also, do Muslims "hook up"? I thought that stuff was arranged by a Rabbi.
                          "Never trust a quote you read on the internet" - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Then why did allah make jews good at physics?

Comment

Originally posted by Monsieur View Post
                              The holy magic of 4ll4h is truly greater than fad, western styles of science. An example: He, teh almighty, figured out what the speed of light was 1373 years before us ignorant westerners came up with the correct number.

YouTube- How Science Destroyed Islam

Amazing, isn't it? I don't know why he had to hide it in riddle-form, or why he just couldn't write "the speed of light is 299792458 m/s kthnxbye" in the qu'ran, but I guess the almighty works in mysterious ways.
                              Hell, it's trivial math anyone walking between two towns could figure out. Show me where the qu'ran tells us how to cure illness with genetic manipulation or build a quantum computer.
                              "a martial art that has no rules is nothing but violence" - Kenji Tomiki

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X