No announcement yet.

unique techniques!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fuck stick, I know that the triangle is not allowed to some degree in judo. I dont know the degree, I just know its not done in Judo. Maybe it was the fact its pointless because people can stand up, for whatever reason, working the triangle is not good for Judo.

Comment

Originally posted by J-Lau
      Fuck stick, I know that the triangle is not allowed to some degree in judo. I dont know the degree, I just know its not done in Judo. Maybe it was the fact its pointless because people can stand up, for whatever reason, working the triangle is not good for Judo.
      So, because it isn't done frequently in sport judo it isn't allowed? Not being done isn't the same as not being allowed.

Comment

Tiger Mouth - Goju

Comment

tiltpoint, I'm obscure because I don't really know what I'm talking about.

Comment

mmmhmm. sure ya is. and im naive because people are always obscure. ah well...

Comment

what is tiger mouth?

Comment

Originally posted by J-Lau
                "I think I know something but I don't know what I know."

You are an idiot.

It is NOT illegal to any degree, really. And it IS done. You have no idea what you're talking about, plain and simple. The breaking the match if the person stands up is a recent invention. The triangle most commonly seen in judo is probably the side version, which oddly enough is seen less often in bjj.

Please, don't talk about something that you know NOTHING about.
                You want some birth control? You can smoke a cigarette.

Comment

3 of 9

Comment

'The push on the foot is just a bit, a lot more goes into the cross neck grab. Think of a...cantilevered force? Foot pushes, arm pulls...man topples. This works very well.'

nice spiral.

Comment

Yes, there is a natural spiral Kuntaokid. Good eye. The foot is pushing from the front outside, and the hand from the rear opposite side, which causes a spin as well.
                      Normally, I'd say I was grappling, but I was taking down and mounting people, and JFS has kindly informed us that takedowns and being mounted are neither grappling nor anti grappling, so I'm not sure what the fuck I was doing. Maybe schroedinger's sparring, where it's neither grappling nor anti-grappling until somoene observes it and collapses the waveform, and then I RNC a cat to death.----fatherdog

Comment

There is a statistical analysis of successful techniques at world championship level in judo. Under the ne-waza techniques it names the sankaku techniques.
                        I remember a Canadian player at the 2003 WC winning with sankaku. The technique is very much alive in judo, scoring at high level.
                        Here is the link: http://www.judoinfo.com/weers1.htm

Comment

no more clogging up this thread with that stupid arguement about sankaku/triangle choke.

judo even has a flying triangle sacrifice throw.

so just stop it.

Comment

Originally posted by Jenfucius
                            what is tiger mouth?
                            It is just a hand formation.

Take your right hand and extend it out in front of you with the palm down. Then turn your had at the right to make your fingers go to the right. Your thumb goes to the left.

There you go, Tiger's Mouth. Good for blocking and striking usually followed with a grab. The striking area is from the base of the thumb to about the first knuckle of the index finger.
                            “We are surrounded by warships and don’t have time to talk. Please pray for us.” — One Somali Pirate.

Comment

Originally posted by SamHarber
                              Aikido has its famous "Throwing Fairy Dust In Eyes" technique. In many schools, this technique is used to replace Atemi completely. It is often used just before an ikkyo is attempted against someone doing a lapel grab. This is normally followed immediately by the aikidoka performing some form of ukemi as he gets hit repeatedly.
                              Moons of Jupiter!

Moons of Jupiter!

For us, I'd guess the "Straight Blast" -- which isn' the same as WC Chain Punching.

The SB is done by getting an entry and throwing a flurry of punches, as fast and hard as possible (generally in a kind of "windmill motion" with the hands making circles in the air in front of you, passing over and under each other). These punches aren't intended to do a lot of damage by the way, just occupy the hands and mind of the opponent.

IN conjunction with the punching, you RUN forward like a sprinter. Pretty quickly, you will either have the opponent cowering with their hands up to protect their face or you will find and entry to trapping range and can elbow.
                              Monkey Ninjas! Attack!

Comment

Uh no. Sounds like you're describing the end result...
                                It starts with simultaneous hooking blocks on both arms. Then another two. Then the double palm strike. The end result looks like this.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X