• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prior Knowledge of Sept. 11 Not Just Urban Legend

http://www.propagandamatrix.com/prio...ban_legend.htm

Prior Knowledge of Sept. 11 Not Just Urban Legend
    Posted Sept. 10, 2002
    By Jeffrey Scott Shapiro

"What are you looking at?" asked the schoolteacher as she approached one of her freshman students. The boy, a young Palestinian, seemed captivated as he stared out the window across Brooklyn toward the lower downtown area of Manhattan.

"Do you see those two buildings?" he asked while pointing toward the World Trade Center. "They won't be standing there next week." It was noon, Sept. 6, 2001.

Antoinette DiLorenzo didn't take her student's comment all too seriously. Of course the twin towers would be there next week, she assured him. The student shook his head and reiterated his prediction until his 15-year old brother, a sophomore, elbowed him and told him to be quiet. "He's just kidding," the older boy said politely.

Five days later at 8:45 a.m., DiLorenzo heard a loud explosion from the north. Thunderstruck, she turned to the window and eventually watched both towers collapse into shattered glass and crumbled steel.

Many people believed this story was nothing more than an urban legend when they first heard it. Everyone has heard similar stories in the wake of such a disaster. Despite the almost unbelievable circumstances of the story, I was able to confirm it last October while working as a crime reporter for the Journal News, a New York-based Gannett newspaper. Catie Marshall, a spokeswoman for the New York City Board of Education, confirmed that school officials reported the incident to police and that the matter had since been taken over by the FBI Joint Terrorist Task Force (FBI-JTTF).

New Utrecht High School was closed Sept. 12, 2001, but as soon as it reopened the following morning, a shaken DiLorenzo quietly approached a New York City Police Department (NYPD) school-safety officer in the school's first-floor lobby. Soon, a dozen investigators stormed the school, interrogating students and searching lockers.

After federal agents questioned DiLorenzo, police detectives questioned her fourth-period class to see if anyone else had heard the boy's comments. Once the detectives were finished, the boy and his brother forcibly were taken to the 62nd Precinct headquarters, where two investigators with the FBI-JTTF questioned them for several hours.
    "Preparing mentally, the most important thing is, if you aren't doing it for the love of it, then don't do it." - Benny Urquidez

And...

Comment

i heard osama text messaged cheney on 9/10

Comment

and the website is named propaganda matrix for a reason. There must a dozen school kids with middle eastern backgrounds who said the same thing to as many teachers .... none proven true.
        ----------------------------------------
        After reading Jekyll's threads I bring back an old sig.......

Do you really train or just bore people on message boards and parties talking about it.

Comment

"Preparing mentally, the most important thing is, if you aren't doing it for the love of it, then don't do it." - Benny Urquidez

Comment

hmm...if that was on snopes.com I couldn't find it

Comment

I'm just bummed out that no one is spreading any more of those hilarious 'black helicopter' conspiracy theories (Although some Scientologists did get pissed off three years ago when we flew over their 'secret', top-of-a-mesa airstrip out by Santa Rosa, New Mexico. Some people just have no sense of humor. . .)
              "I had once talked to Billy Conn, the boxer, about professionals versus amateurs - specifically street fighters. One had always heard rumors of champions being taken out by back-alley fighters. Conn was scornful. "Aw, it's like hitting a girl," he said. "They're nothing."

- George Plimpton
              "Shadow Box"

Comment

Originally posted by kismasher
                i heard osama text messaged cheney on 9/10
                :D
                Kungfoolss, Scourge of the theory-based stylists, Most Feared man at Bullshido.com, and the Preeminent Force in the martial arts political arena

Comment

Re: Prior Knowledge of Sept. 11 Not Just Urban Legend

Well, it looks as if Pat's just another one of these Art Bell nutballs. Can't say I'm really surprised. :D
                  Kungfoolss, Scourge of the theory-based stylists, Most Feared man at Bullshido.com, and the Preeminent Force in the martial arts political arena

Comment

By GREG B. SMITH
                    Daily News Staff Writer (known conspriracy buffoon)
                    In the Bronx, FBI investigators received reports about a similar warning at a mosque, sources said. The sources would not reveal the name of the mosque.

Sources with the Joint Terrorist Task Force questioned dozens of members of the mosque, many of whom told agents they had been given a vague warning to stay out of lower Manhattan on Sept. 11, sources said.

Comment

OK, I'm just a nut, right? Can anyone dispute the 9/11 insider trading? Huh? I'm waiting.

Oh, I forgot, you don't need to hit google or anything. It doesn't exist. It is fantacy.

I made it up. It is a fig nute ton of my imagination.

I wish...

Comment

Re: Re: Prior Knowledge of Sept. 11 Not Just Urban Legend

Kungfoolss:
                        "Well, it looks as if Pat's just another one of these Art Bell nutballs. Can't say I'm really surprised."

Please read the Nation of Islam thread and go blow yourself. Coward, you disgust me. You are everything Bullshido is against. The rest of us like the idea of getting together, you however, are a fake.

Originally posted by patfromlogan

HI! MY NAME IS:

PUT ME DOWN!

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                        X