Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Porn before training boosts power!!!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    #16
    Originally posted by Sharlintier
    That is not aggressive... When I am aggressive it's much more impressive ;)
    (Don't get her started or she may accuse you of having a venereal disease)

    Porn is good for training only in the sense that it is less exausting to watch a good porn movie than to argue with your girlfriend after sex.
    That civilisation may not sink,
    Its great battle lost,
    Quiet the dog, tether the pony
    To a distant post;
    Our master Caesar is in the tent
    Where the maps are spread,
    His eyes fixed upon nothing,
    A hand under his head.


    - W.B. Yeats

    Comment


      #17
      When have I ever accused anyone of having VD?

      Comment


        #18
        Re: Porn before training boosts power!!!

        Originally posted by Footclansoldier
        I always have the effect that if I look at pictures of big breasted women or porn before training I have more power and fight more aggressive, does anyone else notice this effect?
        beware, if you condition your brain to associate porn and sparring together, you could very well pop a boner when you get into a street fight, or punch your partner during sex.

        Comment


          #19
          Re: Re: Porn before training boosts power!!!

          Originally posted by akamai
          beware, if you condition your brain to associate porn and sparring together, you could very well pop a boner when you get into a street fight, or punch your partner during sex.
          HELLO :confused: How else is he supposed to develop an effective Donkey Punch?
          Last edited by Dreadnought; 1/21/2004 11:07pm, .
          Originally posted by The Wastrel
          I think the forum's traditionally light-handed approach to moderation has become untenable.

          Comment


            #20
            so messed...

            watching PORN before makes fighting prowess go UP

            but

            having SEX before makes fighting prowess go DOWN????


            wtf

            Comment


              #21
              Originally posted by BeLikeWater
              so messed...
              watching PORN before makes fighting prowess go UP
              but
              having SEX before makes fighting prowess go DOWN????
              wtf
              I'm assuming you don't "finish" to the porn, which would mean a loss of testosterone.


              You guys are freaks. I just watch one of the highlight reels off Sherdog before training. Usually the Best Knockouts, Vanderlei Silva or another vicious striker.
              Last edited by Dreadnought; 1/21/2004 11:06pm, .
              Originally posted by The Wastrel
              I think the forum's traditionally light-handed approach to moderation has become untenable.

              Comment


                #22
                what could you possibly be doing in order to finish?!?!

                I thought this thread was about WATCHING porn you freaks, not uh...anything else to it...

                Comment


                  #23
                  After watching porn most guys are pretty *beat*.

                  ...at least thats what I hear.

                  Comment


                    #24
                    or

                    drained

                    or

                    limp

                    Comment


                      #25
                      Freaks....
                      ~Whatever Happens, Happens.~


                      ~From this moment on, I shall be known as "He Who Smokes Bitches"~

                      Comment


                        #26
                        Originally posted by Sharlintier
                        When have I ever accused anyone of having VD?
                        http://www.bullshido.net/forums/show...5&pagenumber=3
                        That civilisation may not sink,
                        Its great battle lost,
                        Quiet the dog, tether the pony
                        To a distant post;
                        Our master Caesar is in the tent
                        Where the maps are spread,
                        His eyes fixed upon nothing,
                        A hand under his head.


                        - W.B. Yeats

                        Comment


                          #27
                          LOL - I forgot about that post... but I didn't say he had it, I said there were very few reasons why not too, listed them and then refused to speculate on why he didn't get it.

                          Comment


                            #28
                            Originally posted by Sharlintier
                            LOL - I forgot about that post... but I didn't say he had it, I said there were very few reasons why not too, listed them and then refused to speculate on why he didn't get it.
                            That civilisation may not sink,
                            Its great battle lost,
                            Quiet the dog, tether the pony
                            To a distant post;
                            Our master Caesar is in the tent
                            Where the maps are spread,
                            His eyes fixed upon nothing,
                            A hand under his head.


                            - W.B. Yeats

                            Comment


                              #29
                              I still think condoms taste awful and what is the point of getting or giving oral without being able to feel and taste everything... and how did we get on this subject anyway, I am sure nobody cares about my opinion on oral sex.

                              Comment


                                #30
                                Originally posted by Sharlintier
                                I still think condoms taste awful and what is the point of getting or giving oral without being able to feel and taste everything... and how did we get on this subject anyway, I am sure nobody cares about my opinion on oral sex.
                                That civilisation may not sink,
                                Its great battle lost,
                                Quiet the dog, tether the pony
                                To a distant post;
                                Our master Caesar is in the tent
                                Where the maps are spread,
                                His eyes fixed upon nothing,
                                A hand under his head.


                                - W.B. Yeats

                                Comment

                                Collapse

                                Edit this module to specify a template to display.

                                Working...
                                X