Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Take me to your leader...

Take me to your leader

San Francisco has always been a source of entertainment.
    Last edited by Bolverk; 1/07/2004 12:28pm, .
    Knowing it is not enough, we must apply.
    Willing is not enough, we must do.

Never approach a Bull from the front, a Horse from the rear, or a Fool from any direction!

He who dares not offend cannot be honest. -- Thomas Payne

Ever see a video of peace protests in San Fran, those people were nuts.

There was this one asian guy in sun glasses holding a ssign about the "12 galaxies" or something and he proceeded to go on a spiel about how dead presidents have been ressurected to infuse laringitis into his campaign to expose their serious war crimes of, uh, Mr. George Bush.....

Also..... nudists, yeah..... they win moderats' support for the peace movement... right.

Also a pregnant blond lady wearing bunny ears and a suit for some reason, hilarious.

Pretentious "artists" who don't actually have skill at art so they throw crap together and when you tell them you don't like it , you are informed that its beause you don't understand their genius.... uh, yea and that attitude seems to have seeped into protesting and I'm ranting, aren't I?

Anywho, yeah... san fran... weird.

Comment

That guy and similar metal flaked individuals are long standing individuals at Fisherman's Wharf. They always draw crowds and always make some cash. Near there where the cable cars are turned around there is a magician and jugglers who preform for people waiting on the cars as well. While I don't get teh metal people the whole area is pretty lively with street performers and tourists seem to enjoy the whole thing.

SF is often unfairly pigeonholed by the media and public perception of it. If I made anywhere near the money needed I would live there in a heartbeat (after santa barbara, maybe slo too but there are mean little hobbits that live there)

Comment

I see that guy has a third visible hand very conveniently located.
        Surfing Facebook at work? Spread the good word by adding us on Facebook today! https://www.facebook.com/Bullshido

https://www.instagram.com/bullshido/

Comment

SF is cool, but driving and parking in SF sucks beyond all suckage. And BART is not much of an alternative. Maybe if they started allowing people to take motorcycles on BART...

Comment

The driving and parking is BAD.

Cabs driven by speed hyped crazy Ukranians are worse.

Comment

"Cabs driven by speed hyped crazy Ukranians are worse."

Dochter, I am shocked and dismayed you would label an entire race like this. Stereotyping Ukranians....hmm, hmmm...... I will pray for you.

Comment

No no no NO! When I frequently call all Ukranians dirty smelly morons, THAT is stereotyping an entire nationality. In this one case I was simply referring to a couple cabbies I've gotten rides from.

You must be a dirty ukranian.

Comment

"You must be a dirty ukranian."

Nope. I am American...well Czech by heritage.... Oh by the way. Did you hear the news. Ronin is gay. He just said so in another thread.

Comment

He is the aforementioned carrot in my picture.

Comment

I guess now that Willie Brown is retiring from his position as Mayor, I can start visiting San Francisco again. I have been on a boycot of the City by the Bay since he was elected.

Never approach a Bull from the front, a Horse from the rear, or a Fool from any direction!

Comment

Another enlightened view from Bolverk.

Comment

Dochter, it is not a view, it is a fact. I have never been a fan of Willie Browns. So when he became Mayor San Francisco I choose not to bring my hard earned dollars to spend in San Francisco until he was out of office. But, if they elect Terrance Hallinan, then I will go on another boycott.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                          X