Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The fattest city in America supposedly is....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The fattest city in America supposedly is....

http://news4colorado.com/water/water...002214856.html

Detroit.

I'd really like to know how the decide on this...
    :qleft1: :new_cussi :qmickey: :evil7: :XXcat: :XXfish: :5crackup:

trust me it is huge girls EVERYWHERE.....yeah and most of the guys are pretty rotund too.... and i would prolly bet it would be easy to get stats on peoples weights and height from the dmv, it's on every lisecence and i think if names are witheld it's legal

Comment

It was Philly a couple of years ago....soft pretzels and philly cheez steak the culprits.

Comment

Men's Fitness uses 14 categories to determine the fattest cities, including the number of health clubs and sporting goods stores and the number of fast food and ice cream and doughnut shops per capita, air quality, climate, television viewing trends and availability of health care.
        You could try reading the article...

Comment

Originally posted by brandeissansoo
          Shut Yo mouth!!!

I was going to say that.

Comment

Nah - the fattest city in the US is which ever one *I* am currently in...

Comment

Originally posted by Sharlintier
              Say it ain't so...

Comment

Detroit? Hmmm, can't see that. If you are a lardie in Detroit, you would present a bigger target to the gangbangers.
                Kung fu is translated as "stand around and talk."

Comment

Originally posted by El Tejon
                  Detroit? Hmmm, can't see that. If you are a lardie in Detroit, you would present a bigger target to the gangbangers.

hey now i think we dropped out of the top 5 for most dangerous cities.

Comment

I hear Houston is happy they had been #1 for years now they are #2

Comment

Houston, Dallas, San Antonio, all cities in Texas make sense. You cannot run on the treadmill with those pointy, little elf boots and big hats they wear down there!
                      Kung fu is translated as "stand around and talk."

Comment

LOL

Comment

Originally posted by brandeissansoo

Or not post when I'm half asleep. I honestly didn't remember creating this, until I opened my hotmail account this morning.
                          Last edited by Raven; 1/03/2004 11:44am, .

Comment

Originally posted by Sharlintier

its not based on the precentage of fat people of the population, just the number of fat people. So cities with high population's regaurdless will always be over fatter smaller cities/communities.
                            "ARGH SURF NINJAS *implodes* " the cruel fate of Stold3

Comment

Originally posted by blankslate
                              Say it ain't so...
                              Dude just look at me... of course it is so

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X