Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jenfucius
    replied
    kuntaokid, stop being so dualistic! or simply realize that dualism is an illusion. and STFU.

Leave a comment:

• IndoChinese
    replied
    'if you knew your own essence of mind, such a quotation would be unnecessary! parroting quotations that you don't understand is the mark of a being that has much further to go along with path of enlightenment!'

so is negative mirroring in the form of judgement.

Leave a comment:

• blankslate
    replied
    I am a failure at two religions...I must be evil.

Leave a comment:

• Jenfucius
    replied
    if you knew your own essence of mind, such a quotation would be unnecessary! parroting quotations that you don't understand is the mark of a being that has much further to go along with path of enlightenment!

Leave a comment:

• Jenfucius
    replied
    blankslate, i find it ironic that you use a quotation from a scripture to assert that we don't need scriptures!

Leave a comment:

• blankslate
    replied
    We don't need scriptures....we need meditation. (Bodhidarma?)
    Last edited by blankslate; 1/02/2004 11:38pm, .

Leave a comment:

• Raven
    replied
    Aye

I have heard the clear tranquil mind accompanied by years of meditation is beneficial. Action and intuition are one.

Leave a comment:

• Jenfucius
    started a topic Hui-neng

Hui-neng

anyone else familiar with the sixth patriarch of chan (zen) buddhism, Hui-neng? i think the sutra of hui-neng is the ultimate book as far as buddhism is concerned.

and i've heard that supreme enlightenment helps with MA, so perhaps this is not as completely off-topic as you might think!

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
X