Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bring you back what you missed in Hip Hop

http://www.guerrillafunk.com/paris/sonic_jihad/
    If a `religion' is defined to be a system of ideas that contains unprovable statements, then Godel taught us that mathematics is not only a religion, it is the only religion that can prove itself to be one. -- John Barrow

Talk to TBK's boyfriend:

interesting stuff, nice to see it's not all pimps and hos.

Can't say I agree with it all, but interesting to check out.

Also, I'm not buying a CD, I don't like synthed drum beats and rap. But nifty to see.

Comment

Check out Paris's first album...I thnik it's called "The Devil Made Me Do It"...pretty good.

Comment

I'm behind the times. I just started listening to fucking Dr. Octagon. I had heard stuff but never the whole album. God damn thats good stuff. Is kool keith touring any time soon?
        You want some birth control? You can smoke a cigarette.

Comment

kool keith is very short

Comment

Cool keith hasn't made a good song since he left Ultramagnetic.

Oh...none of you probabley know who they are huh?

Comment

The only rap I really dig is battle rap.
              And that's when I figured out that tears couldn't make somebody who was dead alive again. There's another thing to learn about tears, they can't make somebody who doesn't love you any more love you again. It's the same with prayers. I wonder how much of their lives people waste crying and praying to God. If you ask me, the devil makes more sense than God does. I can at least see why people would want him around. It's good to have somebody to blame for the bad stuff they do. Maybe God's there because people get scared of all the bad stuff they do. They figure that God and the Devil are always playing this game of tug-of-war game with them. And they never know which side they're gonna wind up on. I guess that tug-of-war idea explains how sometimes, even when people try to do something good, it still turns out bad.

Comment

http://allhiphop.com/features/index.asp?ID=720

Comment

Oh shit...I actually thought this was that thread...my bad

You can order his CD on Amazon.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                  X