Funny, Funny Website

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Funny, Funny Website

Some of you might be aware of an old website called "Things my girlfriend and I have argued about" produced by an English guy in reference to his "dangerously insane" German girlfriend (really, his common law wife and mother of his two children).

Well, he's still in business and there are added bonuses to the place now. One is toliet stories. Allow me to give you one of my favorites:

From Mark Ashton:

My friend/workmate and I would like to apologise to a member of the public who was using a loo in the Speedwell Caverns in Derbyshire England (where Blue John is mined) in 1985(ish).

We had constructed a new lavatory block further into the cavern and had just finished the new structure. The last part of the job that was to remove the old lavatory block still remained to be completed and I had just informed my workmate that as I was due to move house the next day so I needed to leave work on time. So he would have to demolish the old structure and clean up on his own as the job needed to be finished that night as the cavern was open to the public the day after. As he was due to meet his new girlfriend that evening he was furious that he might be made to be late. As our conversation finished Neil, who is about 6ft 4inches tall and 285 pounds of real meat, picked up a pointed metal wrecking bar and, still in a temper, hurled the five foot long bar like a javelin into the metal side of the old lavatory. The bar went straight through one side of the lavatory and beariud itself into the other side. He then jumped onto the top of the lavatory roof with a pickaxe and battered away for 20 -30 seconds puncturing the roof 10 or 12 times. The noise in the cavern was deafening and he was shouting and swearing as he battered the old structure. Still working like a man possessed, he then managed to peel up the roof in one corner. This action fractured the water pipes within the structure, which he'd neglected to turn off, and water showered everywhere. As he stood back to admire his handy work and turn off the water supply the door opened and the family who had been using the lavatory emerged from the door screaming in terror and running blindly. They all repeatedly ran into the walls of the cavern unable to see where they were going until they found the exit and left. They then jumped in their car and left.
    Things My Girlfriend and I Have Argued About
    Monkey Ninjas! Attack!

Oh ... My .... God.......

I've spent two hours on that site tonight, damn you JKDChick!
    It just doesn't end! you'd think he'd run out of stuff, but it just doesn't end!

Comment

lol, yes indeed, i shall be a zombie for new years eve thanks to this, but then everyone is, all that differs is the time it takes to get there...
      CLICK THE ADDS ROMO!

This chapter will also show clips from a high-speed video in which Master Bristol conceals a Swiss Army Knife inside his buttocks. -from "The Magicians Code" by Hans Bristol

Comment

Alanis Morissette should apologise: For having you believe that she's absolutely marvellous, then starting to play that bleeding harmonica.
        It's incredible! :-) Thank for your gift, JKDC!!!
        Canuckyokushin:

These women can do back flips right over my head and still land on there feet .GRrrrrrrr!

THAT'S NOTHING, I USED TO KNOW SOME 12 YEAR-OLDS WHO COULD FIT INSIDE A SUITCASE AND STAY ALIVE FOR 7 OR WAS IT 6 HOURS

Comment

That site has been around for a few years.
          They are the poster children for co-dependent disfunction.
          I went out with girls like her before.
          The things one does for sex...(shakes head)

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
          X