To KunTao kid (Guy Cinderella)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

To KunTao kid (Guy Cinderella)

[email protected]. Master Reeders expressed at one time to both Bob and I that he wanted all of us to get along and we are trying to respect his wishes.

Sincerely,

Master Guy Savelli ]"

Now Guy claims that Master Servidio is the only linage holder.
    Ghost of Charles Dickens

OH REALLY!!!!

MOST INTERESTING, Freddy!

I think i know of some other people who may be interested in this little broadcast...

Thank You.

Comment

what?

Comment

No problem Kuntao Kid. I'm on your side 100% on this.
        Ghost of Charles Dickens

Comment

KTK,

You're from the Willem Reeder's line?

Comment

Can someone sort this crap out for the uninitiated?

This feels like another lineage war, ala wing chun.

Comment

kuntaokid is a gay Cinderella?
              Surfing Facebook at work? Spread the good word by adding us on Facebook today! https://www.facebook.com/Bullshido

https://www.instagram.com/bullshido/

Comment

OMG THE LINEAGE I WAS TRAINED BY A MOUNTAIN MAN AND HIS TIGER-WIFE

MY KUNG FU > YOU
                Katana, on 540 kicks: "Hang from a ceiling fan with both hands. Flail your feet out and ask people to walk into you as you hit their face."

Comment

kuntaokid is a gay Cinderella?
                  Meaning he likes women? Sounds about right.

Comment

If you dont know whats going on refrain from posting.
                    Ghost of Charles Dickens

Comment

To KunTaoKid.
                      (I've forgotten to give you the source for the original post) Here it is: http://www.worldkungfu.com/masterreeders.html

There is a decent site up of the original W.K.F.F. (Apparently they list Guy Cinderella as a member believe it or not. Guy Cinderella was making the claim that Sam Wong "Witness" this fight. Must be a sick joke!) I tried to get hold of Sam Wong but no luck at the moment. You could check under his Wu Dong kung fu or this link: http://www.geocities.com/kungfufed/index.html

If you havnt seen this article already. From http://www.worldkungfu.com/Master.html

"Master Guy Savelli trained in Shotokan, Tai Chi, Kun Tao, and Goshin Jitsu Kyo Jujo with Master Willem Reeders, one-time President and Chief Instructor of the World Kung-Fu Federation (advised by Sammy Wong of Toronto, Canada). Reeders received his training from Chinese Master Lieu Siong (Master of Huc Chung Kun Tao) who had moved to Jakarta and combined his talents with other Kun Tao and Silat Masters. Reeders was Lieu Siong's nephew and received his training along with such other notables as Ernest and John deVries. However, because Reeders was Lieu Siong's nephew, he trained privately which made his training more deadly and pure. Savelli trained with Master Reeders privately in Huc Chung in Reeders home in Panama Rocks, NY (1964). He earned the coveted rank of Orange Sash in 1965 by defeating 2 other Kun Tao Orange Sashs. (In the Kun Tao system, Orange Sash ranks higher than black belt; Savelli also holds a advanced degree in Shotokan Karate.) Master Savelli trained with world famous mystic, Hazel Ford, of Celeron, New York for fifteen years. Mrs. Ford's expertise was in contacting other people's minds and "knowing." Mrs. Ford was instrumental in interpreting Master Reeders's intentions for Master Savelli. Master Savelli was Hazel Ford's only student.

From his first experience in the 1965 Open Canadian Karate Championship Free-fighting Contact Competition to his present instruction of the U.S. Special Forces internationally, Master Savelli has sought to integrate ancient philosophies and exercises with his vast amount of practical experience for maximum effect in military combat situations as well as everyday street-fighting forms. Master Savelli has been concentrating on formulating and testing specific exercises to teach the spiritual and mental aspects of martial arts, as well as refining physical exercises to improve reflex-reaction, touch sensitivity, concepts of power and invisibility, and mind-striking (huc chung)* techniques. These techniques have previously been known only among the secret fighting societies of Indonesia and Asia. Master Savelli is uniquely gifted in his ability to translate these skills to work within the American way of life, and in that end has broken away from traditional masters because of what they will not teach. In a 1975 challenge by Master Reeders' highest students as well as Master Reeders himself, Savelli successfully defended his system of Huc Chung, to achieve his Master status. In the tradition of ancient grand masters, Savelli has continued his professional growth by developing healing techniques for which he has documented results. This has led to his on-going relationship with the U.S. Military. The late Col. James N. Rowe, former P.O.W. in Vietnam and author of Five Years to Freedom (Ballantine Books) calls Savelli "a true master of the art."

In order to be a Master of Huc Chung Kun Tao, Master Savelli feels one must show concrete results of that training. Thus Savelli has been a research subject at Duke University, the Psychical Research Institute, the Syracuse University Department of Parapsychology, and the Mind Science Foundation in San Antonio, Texas. Results of his work are published in Research in Parapsychology, 1985, Scarecrow Press, the Journal of Parapsychology, 1986 and 1987, as well as the Parapsychology Department of JFK University. Master Savelli has also authored an introductory text on the Spiritual, Mental, and Physical Teachings of Chinese Kung-Fu. There are many documents and films of his healing ability as well as his student's fighting and healing abilities.

Fusion of ancient fighting and healing techniques with tangible mind-control exercises is what makes Master Savelli's seminars unique and valuable for every kind of martial artist."

etc etc etc.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                      Last edited by Freddy; 12/26/2003 4:59pm, .
                      Ghost of Charles Dickens

Comment

KunTao Kid I will mail you additional information. I've got some interesting info for you.
                        Ghost of Charles Dickens

Comment

Please do, Freddy.

I would appreciate it very much.

Peace.

Comment

I will get back to you.
                            Ghost of Charles Dickens

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                            X