Kelis- Milkshake

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kelis- Milkshake

What in the sam hell is this song about? I can't figure it out for the life of me.

That makes two of us, what sexual act does a milkshake refer to?

Comment

I heard of the Milwaukee Milk shake, but the Kelis ???

Comment

Sorry, Osiris, but that song by Peter Pan, errrhhh....I mean Clay Aiken from American Idol has it beaten.
        FrontFaceLock from ADCC: "So thats Royce's secret. Voo doo and nut shots?"

Comment

Oh that song. I think she means "the way I swish my ass when I walk".

On another note, the sign language expression for "milkshake" could be easily misinterpreted as "handjob".

Random useless facts are cool.

Comment

""I don't like Streetfighting because it hurts my hand when I punch the pavement."

--Omega"

LOL
            Surfing Facebook at work? Spread the good word by adding us on Facebook today! https://www.facebook.com/Bullshido

https://www.instagram.com/bullshido/

Comment

Handjob ? cool, a lost art if you ask me...
              A nice handjob and BJ are better than anything else for relieving stress.

Comment

I think, after watching the video, it is about shacking her tits.
                And that's when I figured out that tears couldn't make somebody who was dead alive again. There's another thing to learn about tears, they can't make somebody who doesn't love you any more love you again. It's the same with prayers. I wonder how much of their lives people waste crying and praying to God. If you ask me, the devil makes more sense than God does. I can at least see why people would want him around. It's good to have somebody to blame for the bad stuff they do. Maybe God's there because people get scared of all the bad stuff they do. They figure that God and the Devil are always playing this game of tug-of-war game with them. And they never know which side they're gonna wind up on. I guess that tug-of-war idea explains how sometimes, even when people try to do something good, it still turns out bad.

Comment

Grego you're back! Nice to see you again :)

Comment

Strange song...I wonder if she is deaf...

Comment

Being the middle aged white boy from Nebraska that I am, I asked some of my hipper, younger friends at work what the hell that song was about...

Turns out that the "milkshake" being referenced in the song is the bodily fluid by-product of a woman's heavy orgasm... That's right folks, she's talking about sliming the guy in a big way...

At least that is the consensus of my coworkers, who all looked at me like I had antennae or something when I told them I didn't understand the lyrics...

I'm working on deciphering that "to the window, to the wall" song. WTF is "ski, ski, ski, ski, ski, ski, ski, ski" supposed to be?

I'll let you know if I find out...

Comment

its about tits guys think about it for a second

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                        X