Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New WTC design released!

http://www.nynewsday.com/news/local/...headlines-span

I for one think it's about time they started on this. I would have liked to see it started about 6months ago.

Interesting design.
    :qleft1: :new_cussi :qmickey: :evil7: :XXcat: :XXfish: :5crackup:

Comment

Interesting!
      Ghost of Charles Dickens

Comment

Anyone here remember when (I think it was) TIME magazine held a contest to see who could come up with the best WTC memorial? It was almost as disasterous as 9/11 itself.
        Captain's Log: Just a little update for all my TRUE and HONEST friends out there:

1) I am STRAIGHT! I am STRAIGHT! Get it through your thick skulls, numbskulls!

2) My name is not Ian Brandon Something.

3) Kacey is coming with me now. I have stolen her from the other Christian Weston Chandler.

REMINDER: I am still the one and only true creator of sonichu and rosechu electric hedgehog pokemon

Comment

I always liked the concept of that one guy had in making it look like a gaint middle finger.
          "ARGH SURF NINJAS *implodes* " the cruel fate of Stold3

Comment

Blah. Pussies.

Spite them. Make something large and imposing. You can't make a terrorist stop anyway, so we might as well piss them off before we kill them.
            Katana, on 540 kicks: "Hang from a ceiling fan with both hands. Flail your feet out and ask people to walk into you as you hit their face."

Comment

Comment

Lame name.

I was always hoping for a sort of massive pyramid structure with multiple rampart or spires, not just a big tower....... oh well, this is perhaps the first step in some Trekkies' plan to creating a Star Trek style skyline (I swear the only place I've seen buildings on that was on eps of TNG).

It is, as said above, a very interesting design.

Comment

I voted online for the design with towers that spiralled upwards, i think that would be cool.

But honestly now, The "Freedom tower"!!!! WTF is with this! Fucking America and their damn freedom, 9/11 had nothing to do with freedom, it had to do with cold blooded fucking murder!

Those ppl didn't die for freedom, they died for nothing. They were just ppl trying to live their lives. And they were fucking murdered. THAT is what should be remembered; the people. The fucking politicians are gonna make it so the people are forgotten, but the slogan is remembered.

Comment

Is anyone going to be allowed in there other than GeorgeW because that thing is the Fortress of Solitude.
                    The Wastrel - So attractive he HAS to be a woman.
                    - Pizdoff

Comment

It does kinda look like te fortress of solitude.....

Comment

Whatever they build, they should have some kind of anti-Allah guns mounted at the top.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                        X