FingerorMoon?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FingerorMoon?

His name concerns the existential debate over flipping someone off or mooning them...
    or...
    A silly quote from a silly movie starring a silly guy?
    Flip 'em off vs. moon them
    43.75%
    Dorky quote :D
    56.25%

heh

Comment

I knew you'd like it. Too many fuddyduddies around here. Smells like my grandma's house.

Comment

Not be a fuddyduddy, it was not invented by a so-called silly guy in a silly movie.

The moon in Zen (Chan) literature refers to objective reality as it is: suchness. Put another way: truth.

A finger pointing to the moon refers to one of various methods of attaining wisdom. People, though sectarian squabbling and other forms of ignorence focus on the finger rather than on the moon. They focus on the method rather than on the intended goal.

What any of this has to do with learning how to kick, I don't know.

Flames expected....
        The vast Universe!
        The Way of Aiki to to become
        The light of all mankind
        Opening all the world

--O Sensei

:gaygay:

Comment

garbanzo, you are missing all the heavenly glory...

Comment

its totally sweet to flip people off. but it can be degrading to be mooned... the decision is agonizing

Comment

That's it?

I've been coming to this forum for weeks now and not one of you punk-ass, chicken-shit, weasel-dick cock-suckin' motherfuckers has told me to shut the fuck up!
              The vast Universe!
              The light of all mankind
              Opening all the world

--O Sensei

Comment

I can't believe this is as close as it is! The tension is excrusiating! Cocks.

Garbonzo common usage is where it presumably came from, that would be from enter the dragon.

Comment

I log on to Bullshido and my name is at the top of the threads.
                  It should always be this way, it just feels right.

Oh, and I vote for:
                  A silly quote from a silly movie starring a silly guy

I may lose this poll, but I won't even notice it, I'll be too busy looking good.
                  The Wastrel - So attractive he HAS to be a woman.
                  - Pizdoff

Comment

Garbonzo, you escaped the traditional: "STFU Newb!" because as a stupid fuck ass licking cock raping cousin-fucker newb you failed to chose a unique avatar. Most posters glanced at your ripped off unoriginal avatar and assumed you where a different poster. Since none of your post are deserving of notice you fell into the black hole of obscurity. Please continue to not contribute anything of value.

Comment

I thought he was Mike Tyson, so I was too scared.

Plus, I never notice n00bs who don't capitalize their user names. They're all the same to me.
                      Normally, I'd say I was grappling, but I was taking down and mounting people, and JFS has kindly informed us that takedowns and being mounted are neither grappling nor anti grappling, so I'm not sure what the fuck I was doing. Maybe schroedinger's sparring, where it's neither grappling nor anti-grappling until somoene observes it and collapses the waveform, and then I RNC a cat to death.----fatherdog

Comment

Damn.

So close, yet so far....
                        The vast Universe!
                        The light of all mankind
                        Opening all the world

--O Sensei

Comment

garbanzo: Mr munky says that you smell of handbags, he also said that your mom dates Lou Ferigno, he says that his wing chung is better than your wing chung

Comment

By the way, what's with all the Bruce Lee bashing?

I thought he was, like, a god-like martial arts dude, man.
                            The vast Universe!
                            The light of all mankind
                            Opening all the world

--O Sensei

Comment

No bashing, I'm just having fun with the poll option. He was of course merely a demi-god though.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X