X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BULLSHIDO PWNED!!!!1211!!11!!!

I was bored tonight.

Originally posted by Sifu Rudy Abel
    "Just what makes a pure grappler think he can survive with an experienced striker. Especially if that striker isn't following any particular rule set and is well aware of what the grapplers strategies are".

Step 1: Admitting you have a problem.
    "I'm offering straight punch, kick while downed to the ribs or head, and of course- the german suplex...which is one suplex quickly followed by another." - Guerilla Fists

Matt Thornton explains "aliveness": http://www.bullshido.com/videos/sbg2.wmv

West Wind Karate / West Wind Bok Fu / West Wind Kung Fu thread
    West Wind Karate / West Wind Bok Fu / West Wind Kung Fu archive thread
    (experiment to see if I can boost the thread's Google rank)

Comment

I FUCKING ROCK!
      "Just what makes a pure grappler think he can survive with an experienced striker. Especially if that striker isn't following any particular rule set and is well aware of what the grapplers strategies are".

Comment

Postwhore.

Comment

Big deal.
          Hannibal: The sworn enemy of dishonest politicians, source of entertainment on Bullshido and newly appointed Office Linebacker. Terry Tait ain't got shit on me !!!!

Comment

well, at least you're not full of shit

Comment

How did you manage that??? By the time I even READ all the new posts, there's like 20 more to read, unless I check several times a day lol
              This is such a busy board... it's hard to keep up

Comment

I think we should get back to the more important problem at hand being what happend to Bunyip's head?
                "Pussyhole"

Comment

Phoebe,

It being able to type 100 wpm, an excellent connection, and absolutely bored out of mind.

Comment

Hey, it's my driver's license photo. You know they never come out well.
                    "I'm offering straight punch, kick while downed to the ribs or head, and of course- the german suplex...which is one suplex quickly followed by another." - Guerilla Fists

Matt Thornton explains "aliveness": http://www.bullshido.com/videos/sbg2.wmv

West Wind Karate / West Wind Bok Fu / West Wind Kung Fu thread
                    West Wind Karate / West Wind Bok Fu / West Wind Kung Fu archive thread
                    (experiment to see if I can boost the thread's Google rank)

Comment

Wow.

I'm amazied!
                      :qleft1: :new_cussi :qmickey: :evil7: :XXcat: :XXfish: :5crackup:

Comment

Anthony dont you have a hot girlfriend who need some attention or something?

And bunyip, that HAS to be a fake mustache!!!

Comment

Mate, thats a hectic mo ya got goin there!!
                          "Pussyhole"

Comment

What a sad little man Anthony is :)
                            The Wastrel - So attractive he HAS to be a woman.
                            - Pizdoff

Comment

It was actually also at like 3am, the sad part is I was lurking while working on some papers...like now.

I'm so fucked.

Comment

Working...
                              X