BULLSHIDO PWNED!!!!1211!!11!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dochter
    It was actually also at like 3am, the sad part is I was lurking while working on some papers...like now.

I'm so fucked.

LOL, in future, I should disconnect myself from the internet.
    Or I'll start lurking at Bullshido.....
    Surfing Facebook at work? Spread the good word by adding us on Facebook today! https://www.facebook.com/Bullshido

https://www.instagram.com/bullshido/

Comment

dude tell me about it, i have a 4000 word essay due tommorow that currently stands at 0 words, and yet i am still lurking, and drinking tea constantly like a stereotypical brit

Comment

get the fuck off here!
        I COMMAND THEE!!!!

I'm done my exams, so I can spam this place up more than ever!
        Surfing Facebook at work? Spread the good word by adding us on Facebook today! https://www.facebook.com/Bullshido

https://www.instagram.com/bullshido/

Comment

i cant man, it's too damned hard, seriously find 'panathenaium' by aristides...... i have to write on that and it is like 280 pages long and really boring

Comment

My girlfriend just flew in 2 hours ago from Canada.

I was up late last night, because I couldn't sleep waiting for her to get here.

So, pent up sexual energy, boredom, and being a pain in the ass equals me owning the board for a short period of time.
            Originally posted by Sifu Rudy Abel
            "Just what makes a pure grappler think he can survive with an experienced striker. Especially if that striker isn't following any particular rule set and is well aware of what the grapplers strategies are".

Comment

then go away and spend some time with her

Comment

Bitch kicked me out of the damn bedroom.

You really think I'd be here if I had something to do?!

Her and her damn AUNT!
                "Just what makes a pure grappler think he can survive with an experienced striker. Especially if that striker isn't following any particular rule set and is well aware of what the grapplers strategies are".

Comment

Grade A pwnag3!!!11 there Anthony.
                  "The longer I live the more I see that I am never wrong about anything, and that all the pains that I have so humbly taken to verify my notions have only wasted my time."

-- George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Thanks Choke.

That little bastard EFDWS looks to be wanting to start a troll flame war with his little board.

I might have to gear up to take tha fucker down.

Comment

reap your revenge by watching sport when all her programmes are on

Comment

I hate watching anything sportwise unless it's NHB/MMA/Fighting in general.

Worse than that, most of her fave shows are mine. Enterprise, Star Gate, things like that.

I got me a scifi freak, we make a good couple.

Comment

Pissed me off when Farscape got cancelled.
                          “We are surrounded by warships and don’t have time to talk. Please pray for us.” — One Somali Pirate.

Comment

Mr_Mantis said - Pissed me off when Farscape got cancelled.

Same here, especially the way they kept you haging on that last episode. The new Battlestar Galactica was pretty good though. Hope they make that a regular show.

"You can't outrun death forever, but you can make the bastard work for it"

Comment

Pissed me off the way they ended it too! I was stunned though, I couldn't believe it! I guess that's what you do when a whole season is chopped off of your story.
                              “We are surrounded by warships and don’t have time to talk. Please pray for us.” — One Somali Pirate.

Comment

im a competition whore----- i will watch pretty much anything as long as one person/team will win and one lose....... seriously i sometimes even watch snooker,
                                good for you A, but please tell me you still hold the control.......

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X