Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i rule!

Comment

you don't see me mouthing off about cracker stuff like mayonaisse or cowboys or non dairy creamer!

Comment

yeah, but do you study cracker stuff?

I study this stuff for fuck's sake and live in Japan. I hope I don't require either your approval or a dramatic bit of cosmetic surgery to have the right to comment on that.

Comment

alright, just saw the vampire thing.

Funny.

Sorry, I'm really pissed at Chudo right now and need to go break something, anything.

Also, I'm highly light sensitive, the sun does hurt my eyes, and I am more comfortable in the dark. It's a medical condition.

Comment

i'm not impressed that you live in japan! japan wasn't the same country as either taiwan or china last time i checked.

i've lived among crackers my entire life and i'm studying how to treat their diseases, but i don't claim to be the world's leading expert on bowling or mcdonald's!

Comment

Does "crackers" mean white people?

Comment

yes, it's a medical condition called nosferatuism. and who the fuck is choado? is he was wide as he is tall?

Comment

God damnit Jen >_< I'M TRAINING TO BE AN EXPERT!

Comment

ask dave chappelle. he's the world's leading expert on race relations, as far as i'm concerned. he's had several prominent treatises on comedy central and a monograph on the conan o'brian show.

Comment

guy in religion thread with Honda avatar. Won't fucking quit, making brain explode, and yes he's wide, well in the avatar at least.

Actually, I don't know how you are on Optometry (or however its spelled, ooo that doesn't bode well for the net word), but I have achromatopsia.

Comment

i'm bullshido's leading expert on jive-talking, turkey!

Comment

Yes, the Blind Black White supremist was fucking hilarious.

Comment

oh, you have the thing where you have mostly rods and few or no cones?

Comment

that doesn't change the fact that nobody throws down the jive like Jenfucius!

Comment

yup, no cones

and yes, you do throw down the jive rather well.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X