THE CHOKE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Strangler
    Didn't Bruce Lee and Yip Man advocate (and at least Bruce Lee claims he did) advocate (start) fights to test his skills against people on the street?
    Well, I think he did...
    And the reason why he got away was, he WAS Bruce Lee...
    Seriously, if the way to test your skills was fight in the street, imagine what outcomes would be possible, for most of mortals (that is, not Bruce Lee):
    1.- A sad family gathered 'round a coffin, and a sobbing mother saying:"He just wanted to be like this bloke on tv, who was with the green hornet...he'd even practique the "Iiiiiiiuuuuuuuuuiiiiii" every time he punched something or someone..."
    2.- A happy little MAist walking down the street, singing "I want to test my skiiiiiiiiiiiiills, so Slaughter, Massacre, Dice and Slice...", when suddendly, from out of a building, someone comes from behind and cracks him a good whack on the back of the neck, and voices say:
    "'was 'im, roight?", "Yeah, that was the fuckin' buggerin' bastard" "Good. Now, kick 'im inna fork!!"
    After that, see 1.-
    Canuckyokushin:

These women can do back flips right over my head and still land on there feet .GRrrrrrrr!

THAT'S NOTHING, I USED TO KNOW SOME 12 YEAR-OLDS WHO COULD FIT INSIDE A SUITCASE AND STAY ALIVE FOR 7 OR WAS IT 6 HOURS

Comment

I myself don't have the balls and too much regret to attack someone who did nothing to me. my morals are too high and I might not be able to live with myself. Plus you can run into someone with higher skill that will put you in hospital, you can get into trouble with police, someone could pull a knife out, etc.

Comment

I would personally rather use a choke, I would make sure the guy was still breathing but then I would get out of there and leave him. This would be ideal, as IMO it's the safest and cleanest way to take somone out, but it would depend on situation, time / space to pull it off etc.

One things for sure, if you bash someone up with strikes there will be a lot more evidence if you used excessive force.
        "You realise the transformations give a man enough strength to destroy a truck with his bare hands!?
        YOU HAVE BETRAYED ME, IN THE WORST POSSIBLE MANNER!!" - KiWarrior

"Sport ? That kind of thing's not my bag baby!" - Sammy Franco

"This system was developed with the help of notible BJJ fighter Ribbon Muchado." - "Sifu" Anthony Iglesias

Comment

Originally posted by Jolly_Roger
          "Yeah, that was the fuckin' buggerin' bastard" "Good. Now, kick 'im inna fork!!"
          -
          Oh JR, you've made my day! :p
          What am I?:

I am ignorant, thieving, lying, hypocrital, violent and thoroughly self obssessed. I steal from others to make myself look better, only to make the item or information worse.

I go on and on and ON about how brave and strong and brilliant and wealthy I am, but in the end I'm all mouth and no trousers.

That's right children, I'm your average AMERICUNT! and I exemplify AMERICA!:911flag:

:occasion1

JohnnyCache's "retort" proving how much he knows about medicine and geography and First World countries:
          http://www.bullshido.net/forums/show...=78188&page=22

Yes, through persistent lack of work and the cultivation of ignorance, he is a true American.

Comment

I agree with most of whats being said. EXtreme measures of incapacitating an opponant are not always necessay however if he is a bully determined on injuring you then I would not hesitate in showing him the error of his ways. I have no desire to be someone punchng bag and if they start it they just might regret it. As for this bullshit about pressing charges and court room cases,how? If someone you have never met before starts a fight in a bar if you get the chance to choke him out..how will he know who you are? You've never met before,he dosen't know you,when hes out of it you just run right out of there and never go back.

But on the whole fighting should be avoided at all costs. Forget what you see in Jackie Chan movies where guys get kicked in the head 6 or 7 times then get up and start walking.Fighting is a very dirty,messy,painful experiance where people get seriously injured and sometimes killed especially if wepons are involved.In a real fight,blood and teeth go everywhere,ribs get smashed,arms get broken.Its called reality and its not pleasent.
            Hannibal: The sworn enemy of dishonest politicians, source of entertainment on Bullshido and newly appointed Office Linebacker. Terry Tait ain't got shit on me !!!!

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
            X