Bigfoot found!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bigfoot found!

Sorry having trouble posting link. go to foxnews.com watch bigfoot video in upper right corner and if you can please post link.

YouTube - Bigfoot found
    there we go!

Comment

Well, it's definitely either a decent bigfoot costume packed into a freezer, or it's a dead bigfoot packed into a freezer.

Comment

Anybody want to take bets that the body will just disappear before Friday ?

Comment

They supposedly make the biggest zoological discovery since Darwin and all they can provide as evidence is a shitty polaroid?

Bullshit.

Comment

Btw, they also recently found a really, ugly do...er, I mean the chupacabra on video in Texas.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aqebUluWFM4

Comment

Ok, when do they get some legit dudes to pull the 'thing' out of the freezer and check it out?

Comment

Somebody found my mink coat!

Comment

Why doesn't anybody ever have a tranquilizer (sp?) gun when they come across these things?

Comment

Originally posted by hoodedmonk
                    Anybody want to take bets that the body will just disappear before Friday ?
                    they're eating it off the bbq as we speak...please pass the hot sauce

i can't begin to imagine what that cooler smells like

Comment

sochin's skeptical analysis:
                      Furry dude (thinks he is a gorilla) gets wasted at a furry party, goes off to 'find himself' in the woods of Assrape, Georgia.
                      Falls out if the tree he's climbing, breaks neck ( score: Furries -1 Universe +1 ).
                      Found by two guys in the woods (Homeland Security, plz check shacks...).
                      Rest as documented by the fine investigative journalists at Fox.

sochin's prediction?
                      Someone will dissect (not bothering to look for the zip) the beast, finding a mildly decomposed, 110lb accountant named Larry inside.
                      Fox will conclude that the Bigfoot ate (whole) the accountant, and then shed its skin, like a spider.
                      The Bigfoot hunter will now start a new quest looking for an 8-legged bigfoot.

Comment

Originally posted by sochin101
                        sochin's skeptical analysis:
                        Furry dude (thinks he is a gorilla) gets wasted at a furry party, goes off to 'find himself' in the woods of Assrape, Georgia.
                        Are you suggesting the body has been....violated?

Comment

Originally posted by Hex
                          Btw, they also recently found a really, ugly do...er, I mean the chupacabra on video in Texas.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aqebUluWFM4
                          What the hell is going on in the south?

Comment

Originally posted by KayRoc
                            Ok, when do they get some legit dudes to pull the 'thing' out of the freezer and check it out?
                            Yes. That is my problem. If it was anybody else (say smart people) the carcass would be stretched out, photos/ videos taken, and we would have at least a decent look.

Comment

Fur coats don't look so impressive when they're all spread out rather than strategically piled up in a deep freeze. Any news organization they approached should have laughed in their face until the people making the extraordinary claim did their part in furnishing extraordinary evidence, but most news organizations exist to attract eyes and sell ads, and a half-baked Bigfoot yarn draws more eyes than another story about Mugabe's power play in Zimbabwe or the skyrocketing American national debt.

And I'm going to make a cruel, unfounded generalization here and say that most smart people either wouldn't go out of their way to find Bigfoot or wouldn't shoot the poor bastard for no reason.
                              Last edited by TheRuss; 8/14/2008 10:55am, . Reason: "and sell money"? I R TIEP GOODZ

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X