Zeitgeist, Microchipping and the "New world order"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Zeitgeist, Microchipping and the "New world order"

This caught my eye, while browsing Youtube and unless I'm very much mistaken, we still haven't devoted a thread, to the second granddaddy of them all!!

The uber-conspiracy...

The NWO and what it means...

Shall we folks??

I think we shall :-
    http://uk.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9D6Mv2j7SEc

Wow, total bullshit. Doesn't that guy know that we went into Iraq for the Jews, not for the oil? srsly

Comment

Jing, please tell me this is an intentional troll thread and you don't actually believe in this paranoid jackassery.

Comment

Some guy that knew a Rockefeller said it was true!
        Last edited by Eric; 7/27/2008 6:57pm, .

Comment

Zeitgeist...

I have watched the whole thing.

Toward the end of the movie they interview two "former IRS agents" who claim they couldn't find an actual law that says you have to pay taxes, nor could any of their superiors find such a law.

It took me about 30 seconds on google to find it.
          http://www4.law.cornell.edu/uscode/26/

So... either these "former IRS agents" are so stupid they can't perform a web search, or they are lying. I think it's pretty clear they are lying.

So, how did the blatant lies of these two suposedly former IRS agents end up in this movie? Either the producers of the movie took it at face value and didn't bother to do 30 seconds worth of research to confirm what would look like a pretty exraordinary fact, or they were in on it. This doesn't strike me as a film lacking in research, it's pretty obvious they were in on it.

Go batch and watch the whole film again keeping in mind that the people who made this movie are willing to blatantly lie to serve their own ends.

Comment

Originally posted by hapkido_keith
            Go batch and watch the whole film again keeping in mind that the people who made this movie are willing to blatantly lie to serve their own ends.
            OMG! They must either be lawyers or politicians to just stand there a lie like that. Have they no shame?

Comment

Originally posted by M1K3
              Have they no shame?
              It would seem they do not. Bastards.

Comment

You had to do a google search? It's in the Constitution. Not only do they refer to taxes and what kind of taxation is legal, but the 16th Amendment explicitly gives the federal government the power to tax your income.

Comment

Originally posted by krazy kaju
                  You had to do a google search? It's in the Constitution. Not only do they refer to taxes and what kind of taxation is legal, but the 16th Amendment explicitly gives the federal government the power to tax your income.
                  The Constitution gives the government the power to tax, but the tax code is the actual law that says who has to pay how much.

Either way, tax laws are pretty easy to find. How two (alegedly) IRS agents couldn't find them is a bit crazy. Notice it also comes at the end of the movie when you've already been bombarded with enough craziness that hopefully you'll overlook the obvious.

Comment

Wow... that's just absurd. What would be the point of the IRS tax code if it didn't dictate the tax rates?

What I don't get is why people have to make up crazy conspiracies about this shit. There are plenty of ways to criticize the Federal Reserve, the IRS, and other government entities from a sound economic and/or ethical POV.

Comment

Originally posted by krazy kaju
                      There are plenty of ways to criticize the Federal Reserve, the IRS, and other government entities from a sound economic and/or ethical POV.
                      But remember: if you do the men in black suits will kick down your door, shoot you and plant a few bags of crack and an unregistered hand gun on you.

Comment

Anyone who has bought into the "9/11 Truth" movement has pretty much poisoned their own well.

Comment

this is why I like to work for cash-whenever I can. It keeps the paranoid delusions at bay.

Comment

Our shadowy overlords must not be as competent as they would like us to believe, considering the monumental disaster the Real ID program has been thus far. Kinda reminds me of Cobra, what with all the ridiculously elaborate world domination schemes that always seem to fall apart once they meet some modicum of resistance.
                            Last edited by Eric; 7/27/2008 11:32pm, .

Comment

so what do we see here?

it starts with a picture of 2 guys, one of them a rockefeller?
                              then you hear a voice claiming a bunch of things, who says this voice is actually from the guy on the picture etc.?

then you see a 'rfid'chip where they can track you with, ive got news, they can track you on 3 meters exactly just by your cellphone.

middlepart and end of the vid: anonymous voices yapping new age stuff about humans being powerfull beings etc.

I've learned to pay attention to gaps in information, this means: listen closely to what is being said, listen even more closely to wat is NOT being said, look/read for gaps.

conclusion of video: wild accusations by anonymous sources, only one source is named and that name is attatched to a photograph, a second fragment of a guy saying about how the world is one system etc. but no name attatched to him, the fragment was too short to indentify in what context he was preaching it, he could have been a communist a tv-evangelist or a KKKman for all we know.

so me as a viewer of the vid, im being told that 'they' plan to track me down with chips and watch my every move, im provided with no proof whatso-ever for this theory and then i get some new age mantras spoken to me by anonymous voices.

but then again im sceptical, maybe im an agent for the new world order...muahaha

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X