X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Participant at KKK initiation wounded after shots fired into sky

apparently the big hoods they wear offer no ballistic protection:

http://www.cnn.com/2003/US/South/11/....ap/index.html

JOHNSON CITY, Tennessee (AP) -- A bullet fired in the air during a Ku Klux Klan initiation ceremony came down and struck a participant in the head, critically injuring him, authorities said.

Gregory Allen Freeman, 45, was charged with aggravated assault and reckless endangerment in the Saturday night incident that wounded Jeffery S. Murr, 24.

About 10 people, including two children, had gathered for the ceremony. The man who was being initiated was blindfolded, tied with a noose to a tree and shot with paintball guns as Freeman fired a pistol in the air to provide the sound of real gunfire, Sheriff Fred Phillips said.

A bullet struck Murr on the top of the head and exited at the bottom of his skull, authorities said.

Freeman fled the ceremony but was arrested near his home, authorities said. He was released on $7,500 bail.

are they absolutely certain god wasnt just doing some weekend hunting?
    CLICK THE ADDS ROMO!

This chapter will also show clips from a high-speed video in which Master Bristol conceals a Swiss Army Knife inside his buttocks. -from "The Magicians Code" by Hans Bristol

Comment

"The man who was being initiated was blindfolded, tied with a noose to a tree and shot with paintball guns."

Sensible bunch then.
      "You realise the transformations give a man enough strength to destroy a truck with his bare hands!?
      YOU HAVE BETRAYED ME, IN THE WORST POSSIBLE MANNER!!" - KiWarrior

"Sport ? That kind of thing's not my bag baby!" - Sammy Franco

"This system was developed with the help of notible BJJ fighter Ribbon Muchado." - "Sifu" Anthony Iglesias

Comment

chuKles chuKles chuKles

Comment

ahahahahahahahaha!!!!
          Surfing Facebook at work? Spread the good word by adding us on Facebook today! https://www.facebook.com/Bullshido

https://www.instagram.com/bullshido/

Comment

couldn't have happened to a nicer group.

Comment

and just when you think that the stupidity race was full, another group makes themselves heard !!

Comment

Good thing there wasn't a brain to get in the way.

Comment

YOU gentlemen fail to see the real problem here. What, Sirs, about the poor TREE!!!!! Did the bullet go completely through his empty head? Was the tree injured? What kind of tree was it? Does he also have poison ivy now. There are many factors to consider here.

Comment

Who cares? And before you accuse me of being specist, one of my best friends is a tree.

Comment

Karma baby, it goes up, and it comes down.

Comment

Why do bad things happen to good people?

This reminds me of when my puppy died.

Comment

This story was ALL over the radio this morning. Apparently it went through his skull and exited through his jaw. Last I heard he was alive in critical condition.
                          Brendayan
                          Fury's Edge
                          Morell-Thule

Comment

I nominate them for a darwin award, it couldn't happen to a more deserving group of people :)

Comment

Yikes Johnson City even. Well those boys from the hills have never been the brightest
                              in the bunch... though occasionally they surpass themselves...

This would be one of those times...
                              let's talk about why fat-fu shall we?

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X