Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

God Bless America's Veterans

http://www.ericblumrich.com/vets.html
    "Preparing mentally, the most important thing is, if you aren't doing it for the love of it, then don't do it." - Benny Urquidez

The short sightedness and, at times, blatant stupidity of goverments, never seizes to amaze me.

Comment

Hey, I'm a vet. I actually saw first hand the gutting of the military's healthcare system under CLINTON. It went from "Free healthcare for you and your family for life" to "sign up for this HMO for your family".

Fuck Tricare. It's one of the reasons I got out of the military as an NCO instead of continuing on with a career.

Comment

The guy who made this looses a lot of credibility when he puts in his show that Bush doesn't care if veterans drop dead. Makes me wonder if the person who made the clip cares or is just taking potshots at Bush.

Comment

Phrost, Clinton may have been in when it happened but Reagan and Bush Senior started it when I was in the Military.

Pat, on this no ones hands are clean. The military will always be a political pawn.
          They deserve better as do teachers. So they have my support. As little as that means...

Comment

So true poet.

Comment

Originally posted by poet
              Phrost, Clinton may have been in when it happened but Reagan and Bush Senior started it when I was in the Military.

Pat, on this no ones hands are clean. The military will always be a political pawn.
              They deserve better as do teachers. So they have my support. As little as that means...
              So true. I'm still pissed at Hamilton, and that particular "screw the vets," was over two hundred years ago. The Revolutionary War vets had benefits that with the post war gov't financial problems were worthless. Hamilton set up the perpetual debt/sell T-bills system and got triple A rating from London and Paris banking houses. Meanwhile his agents had been buying up the 'worthless' notes from the vets. Hamilton became in today's terms, a billionaire. The vets sucked shit.
              Last edited by patfromlogan; 11/21/2003 9:27pm, .
              "Preparing mentally, the most important thing is, if you aren't doing it for the love of it, then don't do it." - Benny Urquidez

Comment

Last edited by patfromlogan; 11/21/2003 9:30pm, .

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                X