Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Some sh!t wrong with this site...

I couldn't log out!!!!

I'm supposed to log in as Cheenook......

Guys, due to my recent conversion to Tibetan buddaism...I will not be into fighting anymore, instead I will promote peace.

I am now Cheenook-Lama instead of Cheenook-Sensei

"Some sh!t wrong with this site... "
    You're on it.
    Surfing Facebook at work? Spread the good word by adding us on Facebook today! https://www.facebook.com/Bullshido

https://www.instagram.com/bullshido/

Comment

Wait a second... what?

Comment

Actually Alt, you can log in and out.
        Normally, I'd say I was grappling, but I was taking down and mounting people, and JFS has kindly informed us that takedowns and being mounted are neither grappling nor anti grappling, so I'm not sure what the fuck I was doing. Maybe schroedinger's sparring, where it's neither grappling nor anti-grappling until somoene observes it and collapses the waveform, and then I RNC a cat to death.----fatherdog

Comment

Yup in and out,in and out,in and out,in and out,in and out,in and out.

Comment

Long time no see... Welcome back or fuck off, it's all up to you.
            "Preparing mentally, the most important thing is, if you aren't doing it for the love of it, then don't do it." - Benny Urquidez

Comment

lol...nothing funnier than buddhists cursing. Well, I guess them getting drunk is just a tad bit more hilarious.
              "did Phrost just call me a 'bitch'?"-Omega

"The collective IQ of bullshido was reduced with the departure of Wastrel. It further dropped due to the retention of (Serious Harm)."
              - The all knowing Dochter

"but like, it's possible to develop such a level of reflex that you can literally detect someones movements through sensitivity, and block without even thinking"-Apostol

That's the amazing thing about Ninjas, for sneeky cocksuckers, they are all over the place, like dog shit on your shoe.-Ronin69

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
              X