No announcement yet.

Cures for insomnia?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ah, drugs. The cures to all of life's little problems.

Comment

Drugs?

Who says? What I recommended was herbal medicine...tonics

Comment

There is little difference. Opiates come from "herbs", for example.
        Normally, I'd say I was grappling, but I was taking down and mounting people, and JFS has kindly informed us that takedowns and being mounted are neither grappling nor anti grappling, so I'm not sure what the fuck I was doing. Maybe schroedinger's sparring, where it's neither grappling nor anti-grappling until somoene observes it and collapses the waveform, and then I RNC a cat to death.----fatherdog

Comment

Of course......but if it works, why not?

Comment

Chew Valerian root or get it in pill form. If you want to try and get your body back into the rythym of sleep Stillnox is a good sleeping pill. Not to adictive and as about close to natural sleep as your going to get through a pill.
            "Pussyhole"

Comment

I really don't want to take pills or medication. The problem isn't that bad. What I've been doing is a little bit of sleep deprivation this week and then try to improve my time management so I am not staying up so late and have more control over when I sleep.

Comment

Try getting up 3 hours early every day for a week. It works for me when I get in a habit of falling asleep too late. Then I readjust as necessary. Your body likes and tends to a set schedule...

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                X