Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We have ninjas in Sweden

The Bestest Ninja in Sweden

Awesome, those guys are the coolest in the WORLD!
    "did Phrost just call me a 'bitch'?"-Omega

"The collective IQ of bullshido was reduced with the departure of Wastrel. It further dropped due to the retention of (Serious Harm)."
    - The all knowing Dochter

"but like, it's possible to develop such a level of reflex that you can literally detect someones movements through sensitivity, and block without even thinking"-Apostol

That's the amazing thing about Ninjas, for sneeky cocksuckers, they are all over the place, like dog shit on your shoe.-Ronin69

Comment

How old is that guy, like 7?
      Monkey Ninjas! Attack!

Comment

I got a real kick out of the way they practiced using blinding powder on each other.

:D

Comment

somehow i dont think that guy has yet mastered the legendary "ball dropping" technique...
          CLICK THE ADDS ROMO!

This chapter will also show clips from a high-speed video in which Master Bristol conceals a Swiss Army Knife inside his buttocks. -from "The Magicians Code" by Hans Bristol

Comment

Damn it, I have posted that same site before ;) ... But yeah that's up there with the most ridiculous ninja sites, along with:

http://www.bodokininjitsu.com/ (Exiled ninjas in the Canadian mountains)
            http://hem.passagen.se/ninjasanne/en.../our_name.html (Chinese/Swedish ninjas)
            http://www.geocities.com/shidoshi009/Home.html (Seisho Ryu - Christian ninjutsu formed by 'Shidoshi Chance' & 'Shidoshi Enigma')

Comment

One word:

gold

Comment

these guys are jokes...they are kidding right? I always wondered what the point was for these guys to get in their little shinobi outfits and prance around with their katanas and naginatas online? if ninjitsu is your thing so be it. As for me, I'll pass. Call me when you start shooting fireballs or when you have a copy of Ninja Gaiden for xbox. HAH..if that game does well..I can imagine more kids wanting to get their own shurikens.
                ~Whatever Happens, Happens.~

~From this moment on, I shall be known as "He Who Smokes Bitches"~

Comment

Unfortunately I don't think most of the abovementioned sites are joking. Compare them to these two that definitely aren't:

http://www.ninjitsu.com/ - Modern American Ninjitsu from Frank Dux's ex-student. Read the essays, watch the videos...

http://www.warriorquest.com/ - Warrior Quest International, some kind of combination of a stuntman school and a religious cult...

Comment

don't understand

Whats the point? if you're not assinating someone or or pro thief, I see no reason to want to dress up in your blackest pj's and dance around with a katana at night. A weapon does you no good if you don't constantly have it on you or have access to something to substitute for it in case of problem so all that naginata, katana etc. training is not really gonna help that much. Which leaves you with the hand to hand..which most likely is the same that you would find at many schools. well, to each their own, but these boys and girls have seen to many movies.

Comment

I had been told (althoughI have no idea if it is true or not) that the reason for the black ninja suit actually reflects traditional japanese theater. I was told that sometimes scenes will be changed while the curtains are open and that these stage hands wear black and the audience is to treat them as invisible. Thus the idea that ninja's are characterized as wearing black is a reflection of this idea of invisibility. It could be a just a bunch of horse shit for all I know. I have not seen enough of traditional japenese theater to know if this is true. Perhaps someone out there knows more about japanese theater.

However if you have done much night tactical maneuvers it is evident that unless it its pitch black a totally black uniform is not the best to wear

Comment

http://www.realultimatepower.net/

Comment

Without Real Ultimate Power I never would have known that ninjas were invented to fight pirates.
                          The Wastrel - So attractive he HAS to be a woman.
                          - Pizdoff

Comment

Yargh Yargh Yargh YArgh Da ninja life for Me...arrgh Yargh Yargh ..we'll cut u in ur pe pe

Super ninja pirates HOOOOOOO!!!!

Comment

With out real ultimate power i wouldof never known these facts:
                              1. Ninjas are mammals.
                              2. Ninjas fight ALL the time.
                              3. The purpose of the ninja is to flip out and kill people.
                              Ninjas can kill anyone they want! Ninjas cut off heads ALL the time and don't even think twice about it. These guys are so crazy and awesome that they flip out ALL the time. I heard that there was this ninja who was eating at a diner. And when some dude dropped a spoon the ninja killed the whole town. My friend Mark said that he saw a ninja totally uppercut some kid just because the kid opened a window

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X