Wierdest Place you did "it"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wierdest Place you did "it"

Ok, I know I'm going to regret making this thread because I'm going to hear abiout pat's deep and meaningful hippie-beatnik sex at woodstock, but lets hear it!

Where was the craziest place you had sex?

Here you go ronin69....
    Last edited by The Wastrel; 12/07/2003 5:01pm, .

Inside a fabricated cave in a derelict outdoor putt putt golf course in the middle of the night. I think hobos slept there, there were tons of newspapers everywhere.

Blockbuster Golf and Games used to be a huge hang out for me when I was younger. It was definitely cool seeing it all torn up and dark. I was expecting to get hacked up by some serial killer though.
    "The longer I live the more I see that I am never wrong about anything, and that all the pains that I have so humbly taken to verify my notions have only wasted my time."

-- George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Hobo sex... I would expect nothing less from you.

Comment

Moving car, with me driving and her between myself and the steering wheel.

I could've easily ended up in the darwin awards for that one.

I was young (just before I turned 17) and pretty damn reckless.
        You say what about my rice?

Comment

I could get in so much trouble...
          Normally, I'd say I was grappling, but I was taking down and mounting people, and JFS has kindly informed us that takedowns and being mounted are neither grappling nor anti grappling, so I'm not sure what the fuck I was doing. Maybe schroedinger's sparring, where it's neither grappling nor anti-grappling until somoene observes it and collapses the waveform, and then I RNC a cat to death.----fatherdog

Comment

moving vehicle, him driving me on him...

The bathroom at my job when I was still in High School... (the real kicker was that I worked at a "Christian Conference Center")

numerous rest areas between Seattle and Bellingham, WA (mostly the womens bathroom)

docks over Lake Whatcom in Bellingham, WA... half a dozen or so people within site, full moon... cold as HELL - some bats flew over head while we were going at it and I screamed like a GIRL... we kept going

And last but most definately not least... Djimbe fingered me until I got of in a grocery store... good times... good times...

Yup, I like sex.

Comment

...you really think that 'we' actually have done 'it'? Damn, BSS, you seem to think highly of 'us'.

[& TigerFly, your post makes me want to do 'it' with everything that moves in the vicinity. The non-moving ones are saved for tomorrow.]

Comment

Between the 2nd and 3rd intercostal.

Comment

Keinhaar has just made my day. May the Lord bless and keep you.
                  Captain's Log: Just a little update for all my TRUE and HONEST friends out there:

1) I am STRAIGHT! I am STRAIGHT! Get it through your thick skulls, numbskulls!

2) My name is not Ian Brandon Something.

3) Kacey is coming with me now. I have stolen her from the other Christian Weston Chandler.

REMINDER: I am still the one and only true creator of sonichu and rosechu electric hedgehog pokemon

Comment

I made this thread specificlly so wastrel could tell his stories, but now he pussies out...

Comment

Between the coccyx and the perineum!

Comment

Better late than never, here goes:
                        Helicopter over the CN tower

Comment

Treblinka.
                          Captain's Log: Just a little update for all my TRUE and HONEST friends out there:

1) I am STRAIGHT! I am STRAIGHT! Get it through your thick skulls, numbskulls!

2) My name is not Ian Brandon Something.

3) Kacey is coming with me now. I have stolen her from the other Christian Weston Chandler.

REMINDER: I am still the one and only true creator of sonichu and rosechu electric hedgehog pokemon

Comment

....in the palm of my left hand...usually I do it in the palm of my right.
                            "did Phrost just call me a 'bitch'?"-Omega

"The collective IQ of bullshido was reduced with the departure of Wastrel. It further dropped due to the retention of (Serious Harm)."
                            - The all knowing Dochter

"but like, it's possible to develop such a level of reflex that you can literally detect someones movements through sensitivity, and block without even thinking"-Apostol

That's the amazing thing about Ninjas, for sneeky cocksuckers, they are all over the place, like dog shit on your shoe.-Ronin69

Comment

In the butt... *blinks* Heh... Yea... MOVING ON!

Anyways, The strangest actual place... well... I suppose said above is strange enough correct, but added to that was.. in the woods, while our friends were sitting at a campfire nearby.

Hmm... where else? OH! A Victoria's Secret changing stall thing... Good sex too. *shrugs* Okay Now that I have humilliated myself, time to leave.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X