a tribute to the rottie thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

a tribute to the rottie thread

im not sure if the rottie thread is gone or just moved somewhere but since im too lazy to find it its dead to me.

RIP

Last edited by Deadpan Scientist; 10/30/2003 9:03am, .
    CLICK THE ADDS ROMO!

This chapter will also show clips from a high-speed video in which Master Bristol conceals a Swiss Army Knife inside his buttocks. -from "The Magicians Code" by Hans Bristol

the thread is alive and well...be persistent my son...

and ADD THESE PICS TO THE ROTTIE THREAD!!!

Comment

OH!! You're not a "supporting member" are you?

Comment

Also, you need to be careful what you post in the general access forums. They have to be able to be viewed from the work place, and some of us work at very conservative places. Like me... Banks don't appreciate having thier workers viewing "questionable" pics in their opinion.

Comment

@blankslate

no im not *goes off and cries*

@Sharlintier

sry if i got u in trouble at work, however if u really want unacceptable pics check the one djimbe posted on my crappest art thread...
          CLICK THE ADDS ROMO!

This chapter will also show clips from a high-speed video in which Master Bristol conceals a Swiss Army Knife inside his buttocks. -from "The Magicians Code" by Hans Bristol

Comment

Haven't bothered to read that thread, figure it is just a flame fest on Ice Queen because she studies ninjistu

Comment

Become a contributing member, then you'll have acess to the rottie thread.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
              X