We Didn't Really Land On The Moon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We Didn't Really Land On The Moon

WTF? I know my great grandfather believed the lunar landing was BS....but he suffered from shell shock serving in WWI.

But there are others...... What is the deal?

http://www.apfn.org/apfn/moon.htm

Loads of people believe man has never been to the moon (including Joe Rogan, I think). They're idiots.

To me, you don't need to go any further than thinking; how would it be possible to stop all the people involved talking about it? Why would the Russians/Chinese not release proof that it was faked, they would have been tracking the launch after all?

Comment

The moon landing being faked conspiracy theory has been around for a long time. It's been completely and thoroughly debunked hundreds of times. There's even a Penn & Teller BULLSHIT! episode that covers it. Pretty funny stuff.

Comment

Of course, you could accuse one of the Apollo team of faking the moon landings and be KTFO'd by his lunar-fu :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mQKxAqpjroo

Comment

Who just slugged that guy?

Thanks for the input, fellas.

Comment

Originally posted by Kato
            Of course, you could accuse one of the Apollo team of faking the moon landings and be KTFO'd by his lunar-fu :

I guess the message here is don't fuck with Buzz Aldrin.

Comment

I would kiss that man's feet in hopes of inhaling some moon dust stuck on them.

Comment

Originally posted by Anger Claus
                I guess the message here is don't fuck with Buzz Aldrin.
                You can only learn Lunar Fu from the Greys at their secret base on the Dark Side of the Moon.

However, Lunar Fu is total crap against Martian Jujitsu. You have to have eight arms to even begin to comprehend that shit.

Comment

Ever heard of the Flat-Lander's Society? I think that's what they're called. They believe the world is flat and that all the pictures of Earth from space are either fake/prove that the world is flat. People like that...well...kind of make me sad.

Comment

Originally posted by RobT
                    Loads of people believe man has never been to the moon (including Joe Rogan, I think). They're idiots.
                    Whoa whoa whoa, I'm the #1 nutrider of the Joe Rogan fan club and I'm pretty sure he never actually said that. I know he really really believes in aliens and smokes a lot of pot and stuff but when did he say they faked the moon landing?

Comment

Originally posted by Yojimbo1717
                      Ever heard of the Flat-Lander's Society? I think that's what they're called. They believe the world is flat and that all the pictures of Earth from space are either fake/prove that the world is flat. People like that...well...kind of make me sad.
                      Ah yes, I have an uncle who was a professional biblical scholar and actually believed that, or at least said he did.

Comment

Originally posted by kracker
                        Whoa whoa whoa, I'm the #1 nutrider of the Joe Rogan fan club and I'm pretty sure he never actually said that. I know he really really believes in aliens and smokes a lot of pot and stuff but when did he say they faked the moon landing?
                        Listen to Joe argue with Penn about it, download mp3 here

Comment

The Apollo 11 astronauts left a reflector on the moon for precise distance measurement. You could get your own super powerful laser and test it out yourself...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lunar_l...ing_experiment

I like a good conspiracy theory as good as the next person, but this one is weak.

Comment

The only reason I'd second-guess the first landing was because Soviet Union made it into space first and with the US-Soviet Union rivalry like it was...well, it wouldn't be THAT surprising. But I don't buy this conspiracy theory. Same as 9/11...uh no. Wasn't a conspiracy. South Park said it: 1/4 of America is retarded. At least 1/4th.

Comment

Originally posted by Kato

Buzz Aldrin is a badass mother fucker.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X