i coulda been a contender...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i coulda been a contender...

I coulda had class. I coulda been a contender. I coulda been somebody, instead of a bum, which is what I am, let's face it.

You'll heal soon enough, just give it time.
    “We are surrounded by warships and don’t have time to talk. Please pray for us.” — One Somali Pirate.

Comment

Comment

"Coulda" where as you should be "I DID this, I DID that" Now you're filled with regrets for your entire life. </sarcasm>

Could be worse, your still breathing.
        "did Phrost just call me a 'bitch'?"-Omega

"The collective IQ of bullshido was reduced with the departure of Wastrel. It further dropped due to the retention of (Serious Harm)."
        - The all knowing Dochter

"but like, it's possible to develop such a level of reflex that you can literally detect someones movements through sensitivity, and block without even thinking"-Apostol

That's the amazing thing about Ninjas, for sneeky cocksuckers, they are all over the place, like dog shit on your shoe.-Ronin69

Comment

i went for the kick, and what did i get? a one way ticket to palooka-ville!

Comment

Originally posted by Jenfucius
            i went for the kick, and what did i get? a one way ticket to palooka-ville!

ok for the benefit of us that don't know... palooka-ville???

Comment

The only ones that never lose, are the ones that never try.
              Fuck them.

Comment

I'LL TAKE YOU ON MOTHER FUCKER!!!!!!!
                "Preparing mentally, the most important thing is, if you aren't doing it for the love of it, then don't do it." - Benny Urquidez

Comment

Surfing Facebook at work? Spread the good word by adding us on Facebook today! https://www.facebook.com/Bullshido

https://www.instagram.com/bullshido/

Comment

Working...
                  X