Intelligent People are being Persecuted Against By Stupid People

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Intelligent People are being Persecuted Against By Stupid People

I'm trying out this conspiracy theory forum. Anyway I think Engineers, teachers, and scientist are underpaid and unappreciated in societies. If they weren't mankind would have already achieved it's Eden or perfect paradise on earth.

90 percent of an intelligent person's conversation is about the stupid people they met that day and how hard it is being smart when the rest of the world is stupid.
    Last edited by Mr. Jones; 10/23/2007 7:17pm, .

10!!!

Comment

Wrong. They are only unappreciated in the states. They make much better cash in places like Europe and Japan. Engineers aren't that bad off here, anyway, though. Teachers definitely have the short end of the stick here.

I mean, the prospect of a scientist being in school for 10 years and making $40k/year as a post doc to like $100k/year in a very good industry job (for start both cases) is pretty low, but even the $40k/year guy will move up eventually. The teacher won't.

Comment

So are you the intelligent by talking about yourself ?

Comment

I'm going to agree with cracky. This gets a perfect 10. Easily trollable, great unattainable goal, emphasized with hyperbole, and lumping of huge groups of people into one faction. Nicely done.

Comment

Originally posted by Rock Ape
            So are you the intelligent by talking about yourself ?
            I'm obviously not talking about myself.

Comment

Originally posted by Poop Loops
              Wrong. They are only unappreciated in the states. They make much better cash in places like Europe and Japan. Engineers aren't that bad off here, anyway, though. Teachers definitely have the short end of the stick here.

I mean, the prospect of a scientist being in school for 10 years and making $40k/year as a post doc to like $100k/year in a very good industry job (for start both cases) is pretty low, but even the $40k/year guy will move up eventually. The teacher won't.
              I don't see why the 40K scientist has to move up. His pay should already be up there.

Comment

Shouldn't we want Europeans and Scientist from other countries to come over here. That makes no sense at all.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Jones
                  Shouldn't we want Europeans and Scientist from other countries to come over here. That makes no sense at all.
                  Where do you think we get them all? We're actually very clever about it. We hook them in with our superior university programs, and they often stay.

Engineers in most fields make very good money, as do scientists in any practical application. Hell, where I work we start CLS (B.S. + cert) at 75k a year. Our Phd folks are all comfortably north of 100k.

Teachers do get screwed.

Comment

I'm obviously not talking about myself.
                    Why.. Because you consider yourself intelligent or stupid ?

Comment

I think this calls for eugenics.

Comment

Who .. ?

Comment

Originally posted by Rock Ape
                          Why.. Because you consider yourself intelligent or stupid ?
                          I thought you were implying that I thought I was smart nevermind.

Comment

I thought you were implying that I thought I was smart nevermind.
                            The two qualifiers in your opening post are:

1. Intelligent people
                            2. Stupid people

Which one are you ?

Comment

Neither I consider myself an average intelligence person. Which doesn't really mean much when you have all these dumbfucks as well as intelligent people walking around. It's easier if you just consider me crazy.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X