X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• King Sleepless
    replied
    DEAR GOD,

PLEASE FIX THIS BUG. IT'S FAULTY. I SUGGEST COMPLETE ERADICATION.

Leave a comment:

• NJM
    replied
    Originally posted by Artful Diablo
    And Darren brown DOES use and explain NLP and hypnosis very well to the layman, and in an eerie yet entertaining way. Thats why i mention him. your not the only one reading this post. other people might be interested in learning about how their being manupliated and what their ultimate goal is. You know that NLP and Hypnosis doesn't work on everyone, but argue all day, i I know add writer who incorporate Both in their adds all the time. and its proven to be used in political speeches. FNORDS.
    I wouldn't call that NLP. I would call what you're talking about suggestion and influence, but not NLP.

Leave a comment:

• jubei33
    replied
    and the quote about molten steel was taken out of context...quoting from google: how about a first person resource, not somethign taken from a tertiary source from a movie or conspiracy website.

Leave a comment:

• Squerlli
    replied
    Quick thing about the molten steel - workers at the site were quoted reporting these claims. Apparently yes they found molten steel that stayed molten steel that stayed hot for about 4 weeks. I'm quoting actual workers, google it or look it up in new articles.

Aside from this I think all of you saying this is a dead horse are right. I'm gonna go peer through sociocide for a while and do some extra research. jubei33 thanks for the links. I do hope I interested some in wanting to find out more about the event. Anyway, thanks for all the input.

Leave a comment:

• Bladesinger
    replied
    ---molten lava or molten metal, whatever, it still was there... and you know it.
    Do you have any idea how hot it would have to be on site to keep the metal molten for weeks on end?
    Hot enough that workers wouldn't be there to find it, unless we're talking big pools of mercury.

And lava? Really? You don't see that as an important distinction?

Conspiracy theory was set back when you joined the ranks. And it was doing pretty badly to begin with.

Leave a comment:

• Artful Diablo
    replied
    I'm done with this bullshido

Originally posted by NJM
    As to Darren Brown, the dude is a hypnotist. The likely reason that people succumb to hypnosis (as researchers with PhDs in Behavioral Psychology, unlike you and I, have postulated) is because people desire to fit the schema of a hypnotized person. In essence, it is but a bastardized form of peer pressure.

To the "Order of the Rosy Cross" comment. Does it actually say Eugenics? No. You misinterpreted "breed for diversity" as some sort of mandate for forcible mate pairing or some such notion. Perhaps the society seeks to do so through suggestion and encouragement- same with the reduction of population thing.

Just because one interpretation of their stele is bad, doesn't mean you have the right to make it appear as an absolute.
    WTF? Of course its Eugenics smart ass. Its actually breed for FITNESS and diversity. and wtf about mandate for forciblile paring, and encourangment and suggestion for reducing the population of the earth from 6.4 billion to 500 milion. Your stretching now. and none of this follows the Constitution or American Values. Sounds NAZIish to me. And why you defend this type of shit baffles me.
    And Darren brown DOES use and explain NLP and hypnosis very well to the layman, and in an eerie yet entertaining way. Thats why i mention him. your not the only one reading this post. other people might be interested in learning about how their being manupliated and what their ultimate goal is. You know that NLP and Hypnosis doesn't work on everyone, but argue all day, i I know add writer who incorporate Both in their adds all the time. and its proven to be used in political speeches. FNORDS.
    You can calim people desire to fit these patterns, but I claim, they work. however you want to explain it, you can mold and manipulate and even erase peoples memories and urges, creating a sense of direction and purpose, and making them do or buy what you want.
    Do you not think the Georgia Guidestones are Sinister?? and why not? how do they make america better or follow the constitution. they talk about the idea of genetic modification and mass genocide, and i don't see that as good. maybe you do??

---molten lava or molten metal, whatever, it still was there... and you know it.

Leave a comment:

• Naszir
    replied
    This is ridiculous. Not only is science, linguistics and history being thrown out but the fans of this movie manage to take offense when they are confronted with evidence disproving it. You want to attach the Rosicrucians to the Reformation, we can do that, you want to connect them to 19th Century intellectualism, we can do that. But to say they want to depopulate the world is, like Zeitgeist, just ridiculous.

Leave a comment:

• jubei33
    replied
    Originally posted by Squerlli
    Steel loses 90% of its integrity at the temperature jet fuel burns... hmm... wouldn't you need a lot more jet fuel then just one plane to bring down an entire building? And you cant show me any evidence that debris fell to such a heavy extent on building 7 to cause it to fall. When it did fall there weren't giant pieces of rock falling in through the roof, it just fell exactly like controlled demolition. Completely in on it's self. Your argument is getting weaker as you go along. About the molten lava, and other wool-gathering wet-dreams
    http://www.sociocide.com/forums/showthread.php?t=47934
    This was discussed here on sociocide. There are answers to every claim you have put forward (and probably ever will) on the subject of the twin towers. This defines a dead horse as far as I'm concerned. You have offered nothing new and the zeitgeist movie is using old material already debunked.

If you want (I doubt it) more info thats independent of course read here:
    http://www.implosionworld.com/Articl...09-8-06%20.pdf
    heres some finer points brought forward in the thread:

most importantly, their review of video and photgraphic evidence especially indicates that large portions of towers struck bld 7 causing the fires and structural damage.

WTC 7 suffered significant damage to the south face of the building specifically to the southwest corner "up to the 18th to 20th floors"

fire also caused by "large stockpiles of diesel fuel located in the basement"
    (page 5 and 9)

As far as conspiracy theorists go, riddick was much better than you are at this troll game. You don't even have the science skills to back up anything you've said. At least Riddick was decently knowledgeable in general science.

Leave a comment:

• Bladesinger
    replied
    and the pools of molten lava were there almost 6 weeks! check for yourself.
    Wait wait wait, we've gone from pools of molten metal to molten fucking lava?!

What, did the feds insert fucking volcanoes in the WTC buildings?
    Last edited by Bladesinger; 10/25/2007 6:47am, . Reason: forgot the quote first go round

Leave a comment:

• King Sleepless
    replied
    Dear God:

I would like to file a bug report.

Leave a comment:

• NJM
    replied
    --Thats the whole point...and why am i even arguing this with you. cause you can quote wiki? Have you ever done NLP demonstrations? Ever see it work on mass amounts of people? I have, and just because someone on the net said it can't possibly work, don't mean NLP doesn't. Its effect is undeniable, and used everyday on us. do your own research if this thread interests you. More people need to know how it is used on them. Check out Darren Brown, he does a great job showing its effects, in an entertaining way.

Done nothing wrong???? erecting a giant granite rock saying they want eugenics and 80% reduction of the worlds population isn't wrong????You come from a diferent America.
    First of all my bro, in the post you quoted I neither quoted wikipedia, nor consulted it as a reference for that post.

Second, don't you see the futility of asking someone who thinks NLP is bullshit whether or not they've seen NLP work on mass amounts of people?

Third, I think you are mistaking NLP for something else when you talk about "it being used on an everyday basis." I belong to an organization which is developing a theory on a similar subject, but we haven't seriously brought it up yet BECAUSE there is not a decent amount of hard evidence to prove it, and when we do it will be with a big ass disclaimer "this is just a possibility" stamped all over it.

On a related note, did you know that studies show subliminal messages don't work on anything other than a placebo level?

As to Darren Brown, the dude is a hypnotist. The likely reason that people succumb to hypnosis (as researchers with PhDs in Behavioral Psychology, unlike you and I, have postulated) is because people desire to fit the schema of a hypnotized person. In essence, it is but a bastardized form of peer pressure.

To the "Order of the Rosy Cross" comment. Does it actually say Eugenics? No. You misinterpreted "breed for diversity" as some sort of mandate for forcible mate pairing or some such notion. Perhaps the society seeks to do so through suggestion and encouragement- same with the reduction of population thing.

Just because one interpretation of their stele is bad, doesn't mean you have the right to make it appear as an absolute.

Leave a comment:

• Artful Diablo
    replied
    Right...

Originally posted by NJM

This theory IS discredited, for lack of a direct and measureable mechanism of exchange.

-
    Just because it's a pseudo-secretive organizatin.
    People like OP manage to synthesize dirt on every fraternal or secret society, even if they've done nothing wrong.
    --Thats the whole point...and why am i even arguing this with you. cause you can quote wiki? Have you ever done NLP demonstrations? Ever see it work on mass amounts of people? I have, and just because someone on the net said it can't possibly work, don't mean NLP doesn't. Its effect is undeniable, and used everyday on us. do your own research if this thread interests you. More people need to know how it is used on them. Check out Darren Brown, he does a great job showing its effects, in an entertaining way.

Done nothing wrong???? erecting a giant granite rock saying they want eugenics and 80% reduction of the worlds population isn't wrong????You come from a diferent America.
    Last edited by Artful Diablo; 10/24/2007 7:48pm, . Reason: quoted wrong

Leave a comment:

• NJM
    replied
    And again, NLP Works!!
    By what mechanism do the sensory variations in an NLP message pattern the brain resulting in a behavioral response?

This theory IS discredited, for lack of a direct and measureable mechanism of exchange. Contrary to concepts like sensory streamlining (which includes a mechanism and requires that only schemas be present) Neurolinguistic programming is crap, crap and more crap. Hell, Dawkins's meme theory was more on-track than NLP, and it's been the black sheep of the Sociobiological community for the past two and a half decades.

Originally posted by SFGOON
    What of the Order of the Rosy Cross? I'm a Rosicrucian...
    Just because it's a pseudo-secretive organization. People like OP manage to synthesize dirt on every fraternal or secret society, even if they've done nothing wrong.
    Last edited by NJM; 10/24/2007 4:25pm, .

Leave a comment:

• Artful Diablo
    replied
    you make more sense now

NLP is NOT widely discredited, maybe that is what you want people to believe so they don't research it. It is used everyday in ads, political speeches and magazines to sell things and ideas.
    Its funny you would even post that. Discredited my ass. It works, and more people should know how its used and what it is.

The order of the rosy cross, or the roscrucians, are the ones responsible for the georgia guidestones. Which is shows their 10 major world changing ideas. and one is reduce the population of the earth to 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature. and guide reproduction wisely, increasing fitness and diversity. So were talking eugenics, and mass genocide. to me that doesn't sound American. Secret Societies, genetic modification, and globalization on of everything. What about the constitution? and The Soverenty of America. This sounds like Occult Nazi princepals. I don't know much about you, your rank, or your level of knowledge in the Roscrucians. Then explain to me how The Georgia Guidestones are American, and shouldn't be blown up.
    But this argument was how 2 planes pulverized to dust, 3 Huge skyscrapers? And again, NLP Works!!

Leave a comment:

• SFGOON
    replied
    NLP is widely discredited.

What of the Order of the Rosy Cross? I'm a Rosicrucian...

Leave a comment:

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
X