No announcement yet.

Zeitgeist

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Steel loses 90% of its integrity at the temperature jet fuel burns... hmm... wouldn't you need a lot more jet fuel then just one plane to bring down an entire building? And you cant show me any evidence that debris fell to such a heavy extent on building 7 to cause it to fall. When it did fall there weren't giant pieces of rock falling in through the roof, it just fell exactly like controlled demolition. Completely in on it's self. Your argument is getting weaker as you go along.
    About the molten lava, go look up pictures, should be on google. Multiple members working part of the rebuilding crew were recorded in reporting pools of molten metal multiple times for about 4 or so weeks after the crew began working. Also, can you explain the explosion some of the survivors stated which occurred minutes before the first plane hit the first tower? Might it have something to do with the thermite? Maybe not thermite, but couldn't have explosives been planted along the ends of the 4 support columns since its been stated by the workers that the explosion came from around the B1 - B2 level?
    Your analysis is really lacking, yeah sure Zeitgeist has some bullshit in it, but the other explanations the film has presented offer much better evidence then what your telling me.

Comment

Originally posted by Squerlli
      Multiple members working part of the rebuilding crew were recorded in reporting pools of molten metal multiple times for about 4 or so weeks after the crew began working.
      Metal that stayed molten for 4 weeks? Or do I read you wrong?

Comment

Originally posted by NJM
        I don't understand why you're upset. I thought we were starting to be civil here again. I didn't mean to insult you, I merely responded to someone in the thread.

You know I wasn't talking to you, right? The funny part is that since your rep is so low, the poison varrot you gave me doesn't count.

Comment

Hired actors? Possible. I have no evidence of that but then again I have no solid evidence otherwise. I might look up their names later today to see if the names were legit.
          Wait, so you're actually entertaining the idea that while working in the IRS for years, neither one of these jackasses could find, nor find another person working in the entire IRS who could find, the tax laws that are printed on the fucking frequently asked questions section of the IRS website, and that there's the remotest reasonable possibility that this presentation was not a huge fucking lie? I... I... AHHHHHHHHHHHHH
          :seppuku: :seppuku: :seppuku: :seppuku: :seppuku:
          Nevermind. Go about your bussiness. I have nothing further to add.

Comment

Conspiracy theories represent a known glitch in human reasoning. The theories are of course occasionally true, but their truth is completely uncorrelated with the believer's certainty. For some reason, sometimes when people think they've uncovered a lie, they raise confirmation bias to an art form. They cut context away from facts and arguments and assemble them into reassuring litanies. And over and over I've argued helplessly with reasonably intelligent people consumed by theories they were sure were irrefutable theories that in the end proved complete fictions. Young-earth creationists, The moon landing people, the perpetual motion subculture. All of those people, can't you see that you are all falling into this same pattern?

The fact is, you're not giving a reasonable statement against the facts that are presented against what you're saying. You're going to refute and take context out of facts until you fall into a loop of reasoning wherein "Well I believe this to be true" will be your only card of truth left to you.

No matter how much fact I can bring to the table, you'll pick away at it, bringing up one nonsensical point over and over that has already been or will be refuted. You won't and can't believe because it's not in your nature.

You are the extreme example of how much people desire and wish to be lied to. No matter how much fact something can have (and this is different from truth) you will not believe it. This is where your fallacy is, you cannot discern truth from fact.

Comment

denial

truth is first denied
              then it it violentally opposed
              and finally accepted as self evident.

911 Truth seekers are not bending and taking out of context know "facts" presented by the 911 comission report, you all seem to try to fit the report's explination.
              Like saying that if fuel cant melt steel it can weaken it enough to crush 3 buildings completely to dust . wtf? again how did 2 planes take out 3 bldngs. and the pools of molten lava were there almost 6 weeks! check for yourself. why would i make this shit up? I don't want to believe lies, its exactally the oppisite. It was a major hurdle in my consciousness to accept this, kinda like finding out santa aint real. I don;'t believe some people are ready to accept this, cause it does change your view, and is hard to deal with. but if your in the military or police this revolation would be extremely hard, and devistating. I love the Constitution and America as much as you, but I cant stand the black ops. blackwater is fucking up our troops reputation, and there are as many black ops mericaries in Iraq as Troops, getting paid tons of money and obeying no laws, accountable to no one. and this is how the black ops parts of cooperate america are running it.. fear, false flag terror attacks, and total survalaince.
              I dare you to watch 911Mysteries-Part 1: Demolitions(updated), Terrorstorm, End Game...Learn about Neuro-linguistic Programming Watch Mind Control W/ Darren Brown. CHeck out the Order of the Rosy Cross, the Georgia Guidestones.
              Peace.
              http://www.bullshido.net/forums/imag...s/worship1.gif

Comment

NLP is widely discredited.

What of the Order of the Rosy Cross? I'm a Rosicrucian...

Comment

you make more sense now

NLP is NOT widely discredited, maybe that is what you want people to believe so they don't research it. It is used everyday in ads, political speeches and magazines to sell things and ideas.
                  Its funny you would even post that. Discredited my ass. It works, and more people should know how its used and what it is.

The order of the rosy cross, or the roscrucians, are the ones responsible for the georgia guidestones. Which is shows their 10 major world changing ideas. and one is reduce the population of the earth to 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature. and guide reproduction wisely, increasing fitness and diversity. So were talking eugenics, and mass genocide. to me that doesn't sound American. Secret Societies, genetic modification, and globalization on of everything. What about the constitution? and The Soverenty of America. This sounds like Occult Nazi princepals. I don't know much about you, your rank, or your level of knowledge in the Roscrucians. Then explain to me how The Georgia Guidestones are American, and shouldn't be blown up.
                  But this argument was how 2 planes pulverized to dust, 3 Huge skyscrapers? And again, NLP Works!!

Comment

Originally posted by Artful Diablo
                    And again, NLP Works!!
                    By what mechanism do the sensory variations in an NLP message pattern the brain resulting in a behavioral response?

This theory IS discredited, for lack of a direct and measureable mechanism of exchange. Contrary to concepts like sensory streamlining (which includes a mechanism and requires that only schemas be present) Neurolinguistic programming is crap, crap and more crap. Hell, Dawkins's meme theory was more on-track than NLP, and it's been the black sheep of the Sociobiological community for the past two and a half decades.

Originally posted by SFGOON
                    What of the Order of the Rosy Cross? I'm a Rosicrucian...
                    Just because it's a pseudo-secretive organization. People like OP manage to synthesize dirt on every fraternal or secret society, even if they've done nothing wrong.
                    Last edited by NJM; 10/24/2007 4:25pm, .

Comment

Right...

Originally posted by NJM

This theory IS discredited, for lack of a direct and measureable mechanism of exchange.

-
                      Just because it's a pseudo-secretive organizatin.
                      People like OP manage to synthesize dirt on every fraternal or secret society, even if they've done nothing wrong.
                      --Thats the whole point...and why am i even arguing this with you. cause you can quote wiki? Have you ever done NLP demonstrations? Ever see it work on mass amounts of people? I have, and just because someone on the net said it can't possibly work, don't mean NLP doesn't. Its effect is undeniable, and used everyday on us. do your own research if this thread interests you. More people need to know how it is used on them. Check out Darren Brown, he does a great job showing its effects, in an entertaining way.

Done nothing wrong???? erecting a giant granite rock saying they want eugenics and 80% reduction of the worlds population isn't wrong????You come from a diferent America.
                      Last edited by Artful Diablo; 10/24/2007 7:48pm, . Reason: quoted wrong

Comment

--Thats the whole point...and why am i even arguing this with you. cause you can quote wiki? Have you ever done NLP demonstrations? Ever see it work on mass amounts of people? I have, and just because someone on the net said it can't possibly work, don't mean NLP doesn't. Its effect is undeniable, and used everyday on us. do your own research if this thread interests you. More people need to know how it is used on them. Check out Darren Brown, he does a great job showing its effects, in an entertaining way.

Done nothing wrong???? erecting a giant granite rock saying they want eugenics and 80% reduction of the worlds population isn't wrong????You come from a diferent America.
                        First of all my bro, in the post you quoted I neither quoted wikipedia, nor consulted it as a reference for that post.

Second, don't you see the futility of asking someone who thinks NLP is bullshit whether or not they've seen NLP work on mass amounts of people?

Third, I think you are mistaking NLP for something else when you talk about "it being used on an everyday basis." I belong to an organization which is developing a theory on a similar subject, but we haven't seriously brought it up yet BECAUSE there is not a decent amount of hard evidence to prove it, and when we do it will be with a big ass disclaimer "this is just a possibility" stamped all over it.

On a related note, did you know that studies show subliminal messages don't work on anything other than a placebo level?

As to Darren Brown, the dude is a hypnotist. The likely reason that people succumb to hypnosis (as researchers with PhDs in Behavioral Psychology, unlike you and I, have postulated) is because people desire to fit the schema of a hypnotized person. In essence, it is but a bastardized form of peer pressure.

To the "Order of the Rosy Cross" comment. Does it actually say Eugenics? No. You misinterpreted "breed for diversity" as some sort of mandate for forcible mate pairing or some such notion. Perhaps the society seeks to do so through suggestion and encouragement- same with the reduction of population thing.

Just because one interpretation of their stele is bad, doesn't mean you have the right to make it appear as an absolute.

Comment

Dear God:

I would like to file a bug report.

Comment

and the pools of molten lava were there almost 6 weeks! check for yourself.
                            Wait wait wait, we've gone from pools of molten metal to molten fucking lava?!

What, did the feds insert fucking volcanoes in the WTC buildings?
                            Last edited by Bladesinger; 10/25/2007 6:47am, . Reason: forgot the quote first go round

Comment

Steel loses 90% of its integrity at the temperature jet fuel burns... hmm... wouldn't you need a lot more jet fuel then just one plane to bring down an entire building? And you cant show me any evidence that debris fell to such a heavy extent on building 7 to cause it to fall. When it did fall there weren't giant pieces of rock falling in through the roof, it just fell exactly like controlled demolition. Completely in on it's self. Your argument is getting weaker as you go along. About the molten lava, and other wool-gathering wet-dreams
                              http://www.sociocide.com/forums/showthread.php?t=47934
                              This was discussed here on sociocide. There are answers to every claim you have put forward (and probably ever will) on the subject of the twin towers. This defines a dead horse as far as I'm concerned. You have offered nothing new and the zeitgeist movie is using old material already debunked.

If you want (I doubt it) more info thats independent of course read here:
                              http://www.implosionworld.com/Articl...09-8-06%20.pdf
                              heres some finer points brought forward in the thread:

most importantly, their review of video and photgraphic evidence especially indicates that large portions of towers struck bld 7 causing the fires and structural damage.

WTC 7 suffered significant damage to the south face of the building specifically to the southwest corner "up to the 18th to 20th floors"

fire also caused by "large stockpiles of diesel fuel located in the basement"
                              (page 5 and 9)

As far as conspiracy theorists go, riddick was much better than you are at this troll game. You don't even have the science skills to back up anything you've said. At least Riddick was decently knowledgeable in general science.

Comment

This is ridiculous. Not only is science, linguistics and history being thrown out but the fans of this movie manage to take offense when they are confronted with evidence disproving it. You want to attach the Rosicrucians to the Reformation, we can do that, you want to connect them to 19th Century intellectualism, we can do that. But to say they want to depopulate the world is, like Zeitgeist, just ridiculous.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X