Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zeitgeist

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Zeitgeist

    Zeitgeist is (I'm pretty sure alteast) in german means "the current times". This regaurding to things society considers taboo, in, unpopular, etc...
    Now I'm not a christ basher, a crazy conspiracy leader who covers his head in tin foil to make sure 'the FBI isnt listening', or anti-american (well, atleast alot).

    Just check out this film, I found it very enlightening. There are about 4 or so major mistakes in the film BUT are corrected on the site it is hosted on.

    http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...95115331&hl=en

    Honestly, except for the bit about OBL being a diffrent guy in every video tape, everything in here that I could do research on (the 9/11 commision, the myth of Jesus Christ's life depicted in other older religons) it seemed to pan out pretty well. And no I dont mean googling random stuff, I mean I actually went to practically all my history teachers in my school and asked them how much of it was true. This so far fits together pretty well.

    #2
    Already discussed: http://www.bullshido.net/forums/showthread.php?t=61410

    Oh, and already discussed: http://www.sociocide.com/forums/show...ight=Zeitgeist

    A MONTH AGO.
    Last edited by Steve; 10/17/2007 9:35pm, . Reason: fun with capital letters.

    Comment


      #3
      Last edited by Steve; 10/18/2007 1:43am, .

      Comment


        #4
        I watched until they said that there term "sun set" was derived from the Egyptian god Set, and that "horizon" was derived from Horus. I don't know latin, but that's a steaming load if I've ever seen one.There is a lot of stuff debunking all this humbug floating around if you look for it.

        Frankly I don't care to subject myself to a long movie I already have on good authority is a load of nonsense.

        Comment


          #5
          Sorry Fes, that pic was NSFW :(

          Comment


            #6
            'I watched until they said that there term "sun set" was derived from the Egyptian god Set, and that "horizon" was derived from Horus. I don't know latin, but that's a steaming load if I've ever seen one.There is a lot of stuff debunking all this humbug floating around if you look for it.'

            hehe...

            Comment


              #7
              Originally posted by Samuel Browning
              Sorry Fes, that pic was NSFW :(
              Fixed by her request.

              Comment


                #8
                I was taught (many years ago) in my English Class, that Zeitgeist meant "the spirit of the Age".

                No other interest. (Sorry).

                Comment


                  #9
                  Ehh, at least I tried.

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Originally posted by Squerlli
                    Ehh, at least I tried.
                    I guess we're just stupid Proles in the pyramid, eh squerlli?

                    We're not enlightened to the truth about the ancient alien-human hybrid masonic sun-worshipping cult like you are.

                    Theories work well if they're backed up with at least some common sense, if not factual evidence.

                    Comment


                      #11
                      Originally posted by NJM
                      I guess we're just stupid Proles in the pyramid, eh squerlli?

                      We're not enlightened to the truth about the ancient alien-human hybrid masonic sun-worshipping cult like you are.

                      Theories work well if they're backed up with at least some common sense, if not factual evidence.
                      Hmm, I'm guessing you didnt even watch the movie then. How about instead of taking 10 or so minutes to skim through it, you watch the entire movie before you start talking out of your ass. I never stated "BE ENLIGHTENED FOR I KNO TEH TRUTHZ!!!" I simply wanted to bring attention to a film I thought had alot of merit (in terms of conspiracey theories atleast). The entire film is backed by fact, and I already said that any mistakes (about 4) are corrected on their web site on the front page. You fail at trolling.

                      Comment


                        #12
                        Originally posted by Squerlli
                        Hmm, I'm guessing you didnt even watch the movie then. How about instead of taking 10 or so minutes to skim through it, you watch the entire movie before you start talking out of your ass. I never stated "BE ENLIGHTENED FOR I KNO TEH TRUTHZ!!!" I simply wanted to bring attention to a film I thought had alot of merit (in terms of conspiracey theories atleast). The entire film is backed by fact, and I already said that any mistakes (about 4) are corrected on their web site on the front page. You fail at trolling.
                        I watched the whole thing a while ago. Don't make assumptions.

                        Comment


                          #13
                          Originally posted by NJM
                          I watched the whole thing a while ago. Don't make assumptions.
                          '

                          Then don't put words in my mouth. If you found the movie far fetched and not cutting it for you then thats all you had to say. Not call me a conspiracy nut job for a peice of film I never created.

                          Comment


                            #14
                            Originally posted by Squerlli
                            The entire film is backed by fact
                            You are a blithering fucking idiot. Read what I had to say about the film at Sociocide.
                            http://www.sociocide.com/forums/show...ight=Zeitgeist

                            Comment


                              #15
                              Originally posted by hapkido_keith
                              You are a blithering fucking idiot. Read what I had to say about the film at Sociocide.
                              http://www.sociocide.com/forums/show...ight=Zeitgeist
                              I noticed this shit too are-tard. I even openly stated that there are mistakes in the film, some are answered, some are not. I obviosly didnt think "Hey, you dont have to pay taxes at all, theres no law for it! Yay for me for being smart!".

                              Does most of it add up? Arguabley. Do you have to eat up every word of it? No, not at all. I was just trying to bring some attention to a movie that I enjoyed and I thought ohters might as well. So there are mistakes in it that should DEFINATLY be fixed. Oh well. I didnt post this saying "ITS 100% TRUE!!!". Just take it for what it is. You don't like it? OK, thats great, but stop with the crappy trolling posts. What the fuck are you so offened by? That I didnt specifically list down screwed up info? Ohhh, holy shit, its a global fuckin emergency. Now go fuck your self.

                              Comment

                              Collapse

                              Edit this module to specify a template to display.

                              Working...
                              X