Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Olorin
    My next one will be...

Lemon and Garlic Roasted whole Chicken with a pan grave made from the drippings, mashed potatoes, and steamed asparagus.

I have been holding off on this because it is pretty difficult. But if you make it for a woman you are in like Flint.
    Unless the woman is vegetarian. Who eats 'drippings'? Gross.

Comment

LOL, going out with a vegetarian. Gross.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve
        LOL, going out with a vegetarian. Gross.
        I really don't get it. Would you mind explaining it to me? :icon_scra
        Last edited by Lily; 10/22/2007 12:29am, .

Comment

Originally posted by Olorin
          My next one will be...

Lemon and Garlic Roasted whole Chicken with a pan grave made from the drippings, mashed potatoes, and steamed asparagus.
          You may have the greatest avatar known to man, but asparagus can make your pee smell, you loos3 at d8ing.

Could you give us rides back and forth from site to site in the tardis? Don't worry about dr who, just punch him in his punk british ass, and cholk him out with his scarf...then leg it on over here and...oh...perhaps I should have eased off the brownies.

Comment

Who gives a fuck if it makes your pee smell? I don't know what you're into, but I'm not in the habit of pissing on my dates.

Comment

hey, I'm not R Kelly. I don't eat beans, or bratwurst, or strong curry, drink prune juice, or lick exlax bars (?)on a date either.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
              X