No announcement yet.

Should this Forum be on Sociocide?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Please don't lump us in with the political hacks. I loved this forum idea, and I rarely navigate away from a site like this to some other spot to involuntarily debate Bush with a right wing techno weenie.
    You tube is for that.

It's nice to be able to drop in for some paranoia, and go right back to the rest. A great idea that hopefully won't get shit-canned.

Comment

Another thing is, the indigenous peoples of Sociocide are wary of coming here, for they are a peaceful, nerd-like peoples, and your Fists of Fury scare the shit out of them.

Comment

What if we baked cakes? Better?

Comment

pot brownies?

Comment

Olorin's threads on cooking would put your measly ideas of cake and pot brownies to shame.

Comment

I wouldn't doubt it, Gordon Ramsey I'm not!

Comment

Originally posted by bobyclumsyninja
                pot brownies?
                No they were actually going to be cakes... of doooom!
                I was going to scare off the indigenous people of Sociocide and sell their land off.

Comment

Originally posted by sochin101
                  No they were actually going to be cakes... of doooom!
                  I was going to scare off the indigenous people of Sociocide and sell their land off.
                  I just hope you don't give them smallpox-riddled blankets.

Comment

BAH! who told you about operation Geek Cleansing?

Comment

Originally posted by bobyclumsyninja
                      pot brownies?
                      HELLO

Comment

personally i think it should cross-link from both websites, i don't care which website it winds up on.

Comment

Make it in between both websites. Like lost in limbo or something. With like, hit points and mana and shit.

Comment

Originally posted by Poop Loops
                            Make it in between both websites. Like lost in limbo or something. With like, hit points and mana and shit.
                            Now this I like, when you cross the threshold Joshinmaster asks for the password, then again in teh r33l mand3rin...then transcribed in sanscrit, then Assyrian, then aramaic, then swahili, then in secret shaolin hand signals, then semiform, then after they dispense with him (we'll need clones, I suspect a high casualty count) the mantidsignal goes up, and adubswils can give them an Dominatrix-One-year-judo-noobious chop to the neck (more clones needed I imagine)...wearing assless chaps to scare them off.

When they're done with him, we feed them all to Cracky....or redirect them to the Lamokio/Auguir/sheppard/dante shitpile of a thread where they will wander into the damned earth of that circle jerk.:user::jerk:

(sorry, I rant, my left legs swolen from the throwdown, in an ironic twist from kicking a Ving Tsunger in the leg a whole bunch yesterday):5eek:

Comment

Originally posted by Poop Loops
                              oooh, and we each have some kind of guide to take us there, when we're ready...
                              I think mine would be some eastern European man-mountain with dark eyes and slight limp. He'd ply me with comestible delights, and I'd awake afterwards in Sociocide, my eyes open and ready for that world of wonder...

Alternatively, they could just make the new post links more obvious...

Comment

Originally posted by Steve
                                Olorin's threads on cooking would put your measly ideas of cake and pot brownies to shame.
                                My next one will be...

Lemon and Garlic Roasted whole Chicken with a pan grave made from the drippings, mashed potatoes, and steamed asparagus.

I have been holding off on this because it is pretty difficult. But if you make it for a woman you are in like Flint.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X