Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You Know You're on Bullshido too Long When...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You know you've been on Bullshido too long when:

You automatically start harassing every female that comes near you
    The Wastrel - So attractive he HAS to be a woman.
    - Pizdoff

Comment

when your not sure if you are trolling, post whoring, or just being your normal antisocial self
      CLICK THE ADDS ROMO!

This chapter will also show clips from a high-speed video in which Master Bristol conceals a Swiss Army Knife inside his buttocks. -from "The Magicians Code" by Hans Bristol

Comment

SO WHO WINS???!!!!

Comment

#n: you watch "Confessoins of a Dangerous Mind" (great movie BTW) and laugh histerically \- so much so you fall from your seat- when George Clooney says his line about "30 different ways to kill a man with your bare hands" and then the instructional scene on the proper execution of a knife hand to the adam's apple.

Yeah, everyone thought I was nuts..... I couldn't help myself.

Comment

You fast-forward to the end of "Lethal Weapon" just to skip the bullshido parts and watch Mel Gibson kick ass on Gary Busey with a triangle choke. . .
            "I had once talked to Billy Conn, the boxer, about professionals versus amateurs - specifically street fighters. One had always heard rumors of champions being taken out by back-alley fighters. Conn was scornful. "Aw, it's like hitting a girl," he said. "They're nothing."

- George Plimpton
            "Shadow Box"

Comment

You try to convince yourself that you could actually beat Bruce Lee with a bit of judo.
              That civilisation may not sink,
              Its great battle lost,
              Quiet the dog, tether the pony
              To a distant post;
              Our master Caesar is in the tent
              Where the maps are spread,
              His eyes fixed upon nothing,
              A hand under his head.

- W.B. Yeats

Comment

1. When you reconfigure the corporate firewall to give yourself unlimited Bullshido access.

2. When you try and describe what is so goddamn funny to a non-MA person and they give you that tight lipped smile and turn away, thus deflating your day completely.

Comment

When you wake up at the computer and you aren't sure what day it is and your right hand is numb for all the wrong reasons.

Comment

You know you're on bullshido too much when you bring back a 4 month old thread to pad your fragile ego.

coguhblankslatecough

Comment

You win when Docther says you win?

Comment

Good one....

People are still bothering me about laughin so hard at that scene..... they just didn't see how funny it was, the fools, the unninitiated fools.

"I need another volunteer!"

Comment

when you actually spell and say "bushido" with l's, causing people to laugh and ask you if you get it, submission holds ensue.
                          Last edited by manchuria; 3/08/2004 4:12am, .
                          CLICK THE ADDS ROMO!

This chapter will also show clips from a high-speed video in which Master Bristol conceals a Swiss Army Knife inside his buttocks. -from "The Magicians Code" by Hans Bristol

Comment

You wait outside natural food stores, waiting to jump on the first customer who mentions the words aikido or taichichuan (only way to get those bastards to fight).
                            That civilisation may not sink,
                            Its great battle lost,
                            Quiet the dog, tether the pony
                            To a distant post;
                            Our master Caesar is in the tent
                            Where the maps are spread,
                            His eyes fixed upon nothing,
                            A hand under his head.

- W.B. Yeats

Comment

Originally posted by ronin69
                              When you carry around a camcorder in the hope that, if you get into a fight, someone will be able to tape it for you, so you can posted it on Bullshido, just to make your point !!!!!
                              Yeah, like I do since I posted my topic on requirements for videos on bullshido... :D

Comment

Keep 'em comin' though...there are some great deeper ideas in there...

Instructor tries to show something with you and you keep resisting even for normal demo purposes until he hands you a helmet and beats the crap outta you...and all you know is that the elbows shouldn't have worked ;)

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X