Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

College totally rocks!

College fucking rocks!!!

The food is decent, roomates are cool (mexican, and they cook too!), and classes are easy!

My dorm feels like a block party, you can walk into almost anyones room and come out with 5 new friends. And this is the coolest part. The girls here outnumber guys like 2 to 1!!! No bullshit!!! And they're all fucking hot!! Oh so many blondes......

I think I'm just gonna live here the rest of my life. And now I dont have to drive 1.5 hours to my jiu-jitsu class, AND they have a decent rugby team here in town! This place fucking rocks! If anyones gonna be in kelowna, give me a shout and come train at my dojo sometime.

fuck yeah i cant wait to get to college ether.
    Once a fighter, Always a fighter. Shawn
    -Styles i train in-
    Judo
    Bjj
    Mtkickboxing
    Western boxing
    Wrestling

Comment

Now that I know you are just now going into college, I will never listen to anything you ever have to say again.

Comment

J-kid, for some reason I think you're going to be waiting a long time.

---------------
        aaronboyd2: Or you could quote ME quoting Freaky Friday
        aaronboyd2: I LOOK LIKE THE CRYPT KEEPER

Comment

Hrm, let's see. At my school all the bitches are fucking wack and everybody studies 24/7. Fuck that.

~
          danny

"That baby better watch his mouth. I rape kids like him as part of my warm-up for raping teenagers, grown men, and eventually charging rhinos." - Boyd

"Deus practices the love that dare not speak its name." - Samuel Browning

Comment

Weird.
            University isn't like that in Australia.
            Not many people actually live on or near campus.
            Most travel to the campus for classes from home.
            The Wastrel - So attractive he HAS to be a woman.
            - Pizdoff

Comment

deus: my school is the same way. Maybe it's because we actually go to good schools?

---------------

Comment

Brandeissansoo you may be surprized but where i lack in Grammer i make up big time in science and social studys.
                Once a fighter, Always a fighter. Shawn
                -Styles i train in-
                Judo
                Bjj
                Mtkickboxing
                Western boxing
                Wrestling

Comment

Interesting. How did you do on the AP exams?

---------------

Comment

Social Studies!? WTF? Are you in grade school???

~
                    danny

"That baby better watch his mouth. I rape kids like him as part of my warm-up for raping teenagers, grown men, and eventually charging rhinos." - Boyd

"Deus practices the love that dare not speak its name." - Samuel Browning

Comment

Fuck college, college sucks. College is where the man takes all his previous effort at indoctrinating you and bends it at a 90 degree angle by making you not give a shit about anything but #1 anymore through inundation by cheap American beer and loose women. I'd drop out if I didn't feel the need to become a teacher; as it is, a break is in order.
                      "The morning glory blooms for an hour. It differs not at heart from the giant pine, which lives for a thousand years."

Comment

Geez...that sucks. Try University instead.

At my University, mostly everyone is pissed out of their minds. Hell, we got a beer gardens on the front field for all this week, and probably some of next week too.

Pretty crazy shit.
                        "Onward we stagger, and if the tanks come, may God help the tanks." - Col. William O. Darby

Comment

I dreaded going to my college... I've worked there for the past three summers, and the peopl ewho go on the tours are sooo preppy! *shudders* But I lucked out and got an awesome room mate and kewl chicks on my floor. It is awesome. I love it here, and plus... I get away from assholes back at home.
                          And my room mate is a dig. media major, so she is always taking pictures and is making a website of our floor and updates it daily. And she isn't loud, she is chill. But... I will murder the stupid bitches across from my room... *plots to kill*
                          I don't want to leave either, but it seems that I must visit TX soon... and the move to CA *smiles*

-------------------------
                          "Dark Days, Bright Nights" -Aeon Flux

"Give me the strength to live, to smile and to love"

Comment

Party at Epsilons!

Comment

After 6 years of college I had enough.

"You could always just ear-hole him"
                              -my Aikido Sensei

Edited by - kismasher on September 04 2003 08:33:17

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X