X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Will Boyd ever marry and have children?

Maybe.

Who cares?
    "Onward we stagger, and if the tanks come, may God help the tanks." - Col. William O. Darby

Comment

"Who cares?"

Hmmm...good point.

Comment

His baby's momma already told him she wouldn't marry him. Thanks for rubbing salt in his wound, BULLY!
        FrontFaceLock from ADCC: "So thats Royce's secret. Voo doo and nut shots?"

Comment

"BULLY!"

No, Mr. GRRRREEEGGGGOOO, you have gone TOO far!!! You are banned from this thread. Banned I say. Do not post here (told him)....

Comment

Will Boyd ever marry and have children?
            No.

"A 'get well' card is not appropriate to someone with AIDS... We proposed a new line of cards to say things like, 'I admire the way you have lived your life and I admire the way you are facing your death.'"
            --Ginnie Job, Hallmark writer
            Captain's Log: Just a little update for all my TRUE and HONEST friends out there:

1) I am STRAIGHT! I am STRAIGHT! Get it through your thick skulls, numbskulls!

2) My name is not Ian Brandon Something.

3) Kacey is coming with me now. I have stolen her from the other Christian Weston Chandler.

REMINDER: I am still the one and only true creator of sonichu and rosechu electric hedgehog pokemon

Comment

Grego: You can't ban me!

Justme: STFU! No post for you!

Grego: Ok, I'm sorry (sulking away with his tail tucked between his legs).

Justme: BWAHAHAHA! Who's next?!!!!
              FrontFaceLock from ADCC: "So thats Royce's secret. Voo doo and nut shots?"

Comment

:P

Comment

Grego. Comeback. I was just,just kidding (tears well up in eyes)

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                  X