WTF IS UP WITH BEER!?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTF IS UP WITH BEER!?

I am getting SICK of my downstair neightbor inviting 20 or 30 couple in early 20's and go to pool EVERY weekend! They always have this huge stereo on full blast that drive me SO CRAZY, it is some music that make me want to train with Eric Han Bristol so I can levivate off ground to get away from that ANNOYING noise! It make me walk funny (SERIOUSLY I raise my feet and shake it every time I take a step!) and make me so crazy that I want to crawl into my bed and wrap a pillow around my body and get away from the horrible vibrate! The problem is no one can hear or feel the vibrate that I can so I cannot complain about it at all unless it is in their house!

Beside that, the biggest problem is everytime they are there, I always end up go in pool area to find all of them holding beer can in the pool. It is really annoying because they are alway trying to swim or play around with it in their hand while in the pool or pool area. I am really sick of getting in the pool and feel like I am swimming in beer full with beer cans and trash! After they leave they usually leave like 50 cans of beer ALL OVER! The apt I live in ISN'T a ghetto type! People (alot of them are lawyer, doctor, business executive, etc...) who live here spend A LOT and A LOT of moneys on the apt and everythings because it is suppose to be one of the top apt company and I am sure they don't want to have someone unresponsible idiot inviting 50 stranger who litter beer cans and pizza boxes ALL over the pool area every weekend!

I am trying to understand why do they need SO many beer and having it in their hands ALL of the time, even when they are in pool/spa or going into restroom? I am getting the impress that they are SO insecure about their age, manhood, masculine, or something that they need beer to show the world that they are old enough or man enough to have a beer. I am SURE they aren't even drunk because if they are then at least few of them would has been killed in car crash long ago. Personally I DON'T even care about beer and I don't even drink at all, and don't care if someone have a beer or something. But if there are bunches of dumbass who bring 100 case of beer every weekend and spilling it everywhere and leaving cans every where until the whole pool area start to smell like beer and having beer cans float in thd pool that just REALLY piss me off.

Do anyone have any suggest about what I can do about this? I have been seriously considering telling them to clean it up so they know that not everyone will tolerate their laziness or challenge all of them one on one at a time to a fight to prove that they aren't as masculine as they think even if they have a beer, or even smash the radio and leave a note demanding them to clean up after themself if they don't want anything else to be demolished! I just want to understand why do they have to had so many beer and having it EVERYWHERE they go 24/7 so I know what I can do to defuse the problem without doing something that would get me in trouble and I would appericate any help on this subject. FYI I cannot really call anyone who work at apt because no one work here on weekend and security don't work until 8 pm.

It is a rat eat rat world.

"A magical place where I have a freakish large penis and I am also the king of the mushroom people." - by Omen Stone
    I would pick bag work over masturbating, fighting over sex, and KOing someone over having a orgasm!

Beer is good.

Beer in the pool is bad.

Complain to the landlord? That would be awsome! A deaf guy complaining about the noise... :)
    Fighting evil and upholding justice in blue silk pajamas baby!
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=UGaYD_wcaIg

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6Uepo9ahg-M

Bah!!! Puny Humans.

Comment

yeah like as I say I don't care if people have a beer or something but if it start taking up half of pool water itis just HORRRIBLE! The noise stuff is very hard for me to complain about because people will just laugh at me if I complain about it or think I am lying about being deaf.

"A magical place where I have a freakish large penis and I am also the king of the mushroom people." - by Omen Stone
      I would pick bag work over masturbating, fighting over sex, and KOing someone over having a orgasm!

Comment

Definatley complain, and keep complaining. Make sure you let whoever's in charge know you're pissed off.

If they don't do anything take matters into your own hands, smashing the radio is a good idea. A note stuck to remains reading, "Shut the fuck up you wankers!" would add to the effect.

Good luck, let us know how it goes.

-----------------------------------------------------------
        "I have the power!" - He-man. The most powerful man in the Universe.
        (Short, sharp and to the point. Redefining the quotations of heros.)
        "You realise the transformations give a man enough strength to destroy a truck with his bare hands!?
        YOU HAVE BETRAYED ME, IN THE WORST POSSIBLE MANNER!!" - KiWarrior

"Sport ? That kind of thing's not my bag baby!" - Sammy Franco

"This system was developed with the help of notible BJJ fighter Ribbon Muchado." - "Sifu" Anthony Iglesias

Comment

The reason they drink so much beer is because its weak as piss. Make them drink some decent British ale (anyone tried Moonrakers? brewed by Lees) and they wont be able to get through more than 3 pints.

As for the noise/vibration thing... Hire the sub units from a big PA system and just pump a low frequency vibration through it. They can't complain about the noise, because there wont be any. Just lots of dogs barking and things vibrating off tables.

For the beer in the pool, the night before, put plenty of bleach in the water. I mean LOTS! Lets see how long they can stay in the pool then :)
          Alright, so nobody else will be able to use it for a while, but hey, so what?
          Taking responsibility for my actions since 1989

Comment

Most people are ignorant about deaf people, so you could probably get away with convincing the management that because you are, you are especially sensitive to vibrations caused by loud music.

That would be a solid basis for complaint right there. And usually, no loud music = no beer drinking idiots.

Comment

If the apt manager doesn't know your deaf, tell him that the music made you deaf and that you will sue or settle on free rent for a year ;)

Kungfoolss, Joke of the theory-based stylists, Most laughed at man at Bullshido.com, creator of the Kungfoolss Darwinian Awards that nobody cares for, and the Preeminent Force in the martial arts political arena in his own head.
              Apu: "Oh! You have just been Apu'd!"

Comment

Couple of years ago that would have been me at the pool.

Quite being a bitch.

20-30 people drinking and having fun at the pool on a WEEKEND! Sounds like fun.

***Big dog with lots of fight***

Comment

Hey, if there's THAT much beer in the pool, throw in a match! *poof*

I have to agree with Dochter. It's not a bad thing to have a pool party. And if it's a well-off apartment/condo complex, then they likely have staff to clean up (which is why you pay your fees, right?) so they feel they can leave stuff behind.

There's nothing wrong with drinking, or partying. And if you challenge them to fights, you'll just get your ass thrown in jail or laughed at. If anything, I say complain to management about how disgusting the pool and facilities are and insist they keep them clean. Don't make the noise as much of an issue if you don't think they'll take you seriously. Garbage and filth in a communal area are something they can't deny or avoid.

Regards,
                  CrimsonTiger

"AUUUGGGGHHHH!" *TAP*TAP*TAP* - Asia while being TAPPED OUT by CrimsonTiger 08/31/03
                  Regards,
                  CrimsonTiger

"Na'h, they should go to old school rules.
                  One guy gets sword and sheild, the other gets a net and a trident.
                  Lions eat christians between rounds." - Strong Machine

Comment

Beer is OK..haven't you ever been young before and partied? IOn the pool, no..bad idea!

Maybe soem revenge? Get yourself a killer stereo yourself and play some old time western music, like Porter Wagoner and the Wagoneers.

Best defense is sometimes a good offense!

He who dies with the most toys...still DIES!

Comment

Thanks for the support CT, except of one thing...beer isn't flameable.

Seriously they shouldn't leave the place trashed and if the vibrations bother you tell them, otherwise its none of your business and it is their right to drink and party at the pool, that's why they pay their fees.

Talk to them or let it be, don't be a passive aggresive little whore, don't challenge them to a fight (good way to get stomped and a beer can shoved up your ass, 20-30 vs. 1), and why not have a couple beers yourself.

Comment

WOW WHAT A MIRACLE! Last night it start to rain really hard so it should clean away pretty much of the smells!

"Maybe soem revenge? Get yourself a killer stereo yourself and play some old time western music, like Porter Wagoner and the Wagoneers."

LMAO! That sound GREAT! I will have to buy a stereo but... my roommates and people will give me a weird look until the party. May I can just put it on and turn it really high and everyone will just get sick of the music and migrate to somewhere else to litter all trash and flood half of pool up with beer. Plus they WILL know that I am not even listening to the music and just annoying them on purpose but they cannot proof a thing.

BTW don't get me wrong I don't care if they have a beer but I expect them to be careful and I would REALLY appericate it if they don't bring it in the pool so I and others can enjoy the pool without having to be stuck with the smell of beer. On other hand more than half of those people don't even live in the apt complex, they are bunches of dumb friends of a horrible downstair neightbor. I cannot drink any alchol ever because both side of my family have really bad alchol history.

BTW yes they have staff to clean up but they don't come on weekend or holiday. By the time they got here it is usually too late and everything smell like old beer already.

Comment

Beer isn't flammable? It has alcohol...thus it should flame, no?

I'm a relative newbie to drinking, and only VERY recently with beer. Please educate me, oh Brewmaster. ;P

Regards,
                          CrimsonTiger

"AUUUGGGGHHHH!" *TAP*TAP*TAP* - Asia while being TAPPED OUT by CrimsonTiger 08/31/03
                          Regards,
                          CrimsonTiger

"Na'h, they should go to old school rules.
                          One guy gets sword and sheild, the other gets a net and a trident.
                          Lions eat christians between rounds." - Strong Machine

Comment

Beer is not flammable because of its low alcohol content, wine isn't either.

I am not positive but I think you need to exceed 40% alcohol before an alcoholic drink becomes flammable. Drinks like the "flaming Dr.Pepper" defeat this because of different densities and the resulting ability of many alcohols to float. This phenomenon also results in the pleasures of a Black&Tan and my all-time favorite 16oz shooter the "Moonie" (easier drinking than a car bomb).

Don't fuck with me and my drink knowledge.

Comment

OK Dochter, then explain covalent bonding (not sure on the spelling).

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X