Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Guess who gets to spend more time with DarkSider?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guess who gets to spend more time with DarkSider?

You do, since I was banned from the ADCC fight forum for posting a list of jokes in response to a racist joke (that was offensive to east indians and mexicans) by...well, a hypocritical black man named "Kickboxx".

The nude photo of Arnold may have also had something to do with it...

Edited by - PeedeeShaolin on September 05 2003 09:43:58

Grego, please tell everyone that wanderer jumped at the first chance to ban me because I made fun of his crappy rock band!!!!

They must know the truth! I am NOT a racist, even though I burned a cross on that lawn!

Edited by - PeedeeShaolin on September 05 2003 09:44:52

Comment

hahaha

Dude email me. PLEASE!
      FrontFaceLock from ADCC: "So thats Royce's secret. Voo doo and nut shots?"

Comment

People Darksider was done wrong. Trust me. ADCC let people make fun of him (non-white) and a mexican poster, but when he responsed with a similar ( but more aggressive) post, he was banned.

No Darky, Wanderer doesn't have anything against you. Him and I are fairly good buddies. He can take a good ribbing.

Comment

great to know about wanderer...I guess he would have known better insults than "Canada Sucks".

Edited by - PeedeeShaolin on September 05 2003 09:45:36

Comment

Nobody cares about ADCC.

---------------
            aaronboyd2: Or you could quote ME quoting Freaky Friday
            aaronboyd2: I LOOK LIKE THE CRYPT KEEPER

Comment

GREGO! For the record I am NOT Comprido. But I appreciate his smear campaign against wanderer all the same!

Comment

I loved MonsterRichard's eulogy for me. But I'll be back, reborn! Tell the guys I'm busy training...

Comment

Mr. Sider, no one has been as mad as I have been at Admin over at ADCC. Seriously, I could still go postal on him if I could find him.

You need to chill and not seek vengence. Get a new username and shit and just continue being the hilarious poster that you've always been. I went thru 6 usernames before I ever realized that Adcc admin was an idiot! Just let it go.

Comprido doesn't bother me that badly. I just don't want him trying to make everyone think he's you. Now that would piss me off!

Ok, you've got my addy. Email me sometime.

Grego

Comment

k...busy this week with registration & writing, but will stay in touch when I get a chance...

ThankS!

Comment

Why don't you guys just call each other?
                      Normally, I'd say I was grappling, but I was taking down and mounting people, and JFS has kindly informed us that takedowns and being mounted are neither grappling nor anti grappling, so I'm not sure what the fuck I was doing. Maybe schroedinger's sparring, where it's neither grappling nor anti-grappling until somoene observes it and collapses the waveform, and then I RNC a cat to death.----fatherdog

Comment

Maybe we will...after we're finished getting a room!

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                        X