On The Mat With Grego!!!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

On The Mat With Grego!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm here to answer all your grappling related questions!

Don't flood me here because I'm only one person.

Ready! Steady! Go!

"I don't get even, I get odd!"

*UNO* = One love baby!
    FrontFaceLock from ADCC: "So thats Royce's secret. Voo doo and nut shots?"

We are officially one step closer to even knowing if Grego does a martial art.

"A 'get well' card is not appropriate to someone with AIDS... We proposed a new line of cards to say things like, 'I admire the way you have lived your life and I admire the way you are facing your death.'"
    --Ginnie Job, Hallmark writer
    Captain's Log: Just a little update for all my TRUE and HONEST friends out there:

1) I am STRAIGHT! I am STRAIGHT! Get it through your thick skulls, numbskulls!

2) My name is not Ian Brandon Something.

3) Kacey is coming with me now. I have stolen her from the other Christian Weston Chandler.

REMINDER: I am still the one and only true creator of sonichu and rosechu electric hedgehog pokemon

Comment

Taebo, right G?

Comment

There are urban legends about Grego actually rolling with people from the ADCC Forum ...

"Actually, when practiced properly, such and such art causes oceans to rise and cities to fall and the great Pharoh's army to shudder beneath your might." -- Boyd
        Monkey Ninjas! Attack!

Comment

"There are urban legends about Grego actually rolling with people from the ADCC Forum ..."

Was this Martial Arts related rolling?

Comment

Believe it or not I actually do or rather have trained. Now I'm just a full-time goof off.
            FrontFaceLock from ADCC: "So thats Royce's secret. Voo doo and nut shots?"

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
            X